Senior Audit Consultant
Company: Robert Half Finance & Accounting
Posted on: March 29, 2020
DescriptionSenior Internal Audit ConsultantWe are looking for a
Senior Internal Audit Consultant to join a growing team at a global
consulting firm in San Francisco and San Jose. The Experienced
Senior Consultant will identify areas of risk and opportunities to
improve efficiencies.If interested, please email your resume to
Charlotte Kallerman, Recruiting Manager Permanent Services -
firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (415)
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including
documentation of findings and recommendations.
- A solid foundation in internal audit processes and
- An understanding of core business processes such as Accounts
Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Revenue etc. with
knowledge of accounting operations and financial frameworks.
- Understanding of commonly used International Professional
Practices Framework, including COSO and PCAOB.
- Knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal
audit deliverables, including process flows, work programs, audit
reports, and control summaries.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies
for achieving compliance.
- Knowledge of The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIAs) code of
ethics and compliance requirements.
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across
- Mentoring and advising junior staff.RequirementsQualifications:
- Bachelors degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting,
Finance, or Business Related Field).
- 3+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance
services, or related field, either in professional services or
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with
specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis
on Visio and Access.
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, CFE, or similar
strongly preferred.For details on salary, benefits and more detail,
please email your updated resume to
email@example.com or call (415) 434-1900.Robert
Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting
professoinals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance,
audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized
approach, innovative matching technology and global network with
local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that
match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have
access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and
benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.From philanthropy
to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is
proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live
and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNEs Most Admired
Companies list every year since 1998.Download our mobile app to
take your job search on the go!Contact your local office at
888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for
this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.All
applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to
work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. 2020
Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer
M/F/Disability/VeteransBy clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to
Posted: March 23, 2020Employment Type: Full-timeJob Reference:
00412-9502527554Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026
Keywords: Robert Half Finance & Accounting, Oakland , Senior Audit Consultant, Accounting, Auditing , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!