Company: Total Health Dental Care
Posted on: January 11, 2022
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and
enforcing policies and procedures.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits
and providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return and limits risk on cash by minimizing bank
balances and making investments.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting,
analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures;
analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting,
interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling,
and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans
- Opportunity to work with a unique holistic dental company
poised for strong growth and continued success
- Ownership in your career
- Medical benefits and dental care
- 20 Days of Paid time Off
- 401K with employer matchRequirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Business
- 3+ years experience in accounting
- Outstanding ability for teamwork
- Positive attitude in the face of challenges
- Applicants should be willing to receive the COVID-19
vaccination.View our website at
www.totalhealthdentalcare/careers.com to find out more about why
you should join our team.Job Type: Full-timePay: Salary,
negotiable- based on experience
Keywords: Total Health Dental Care, Oakland , Financial Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!