Ag Finance Business Development Officer: California Based [Remote]
Company: Zions Bancorporation
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Zions Bank recognizes that its strength comes from the
dedication, experience and talents of its diverse employee base. As
we usher in the next generation of banking, were committed to being
the premier employer of choice. Were proud to have ranked among
American Banker magazines Best Banks to Work For every year since
2013, as Best Employer from Utahs Best of State and among the Best
Places to Work in Idaho. Make the leap into a new era of banking.
Let us transform your career. Zions Bank Agriculture Finance, a
leader in Secondary Market agricultural real estate mortgage
lending is looking to expand and is actively seeking a highly
motivated and seasoned professional to join its loan origination
team. This person will be responsible for new loan origination,
field servicing, underwriting and structuring of agricultural real
estate mortgage loans. This person will support the goals of the
department including loan volume and quality in conjunction with
lending policies. You must operate with a high degree of care and
skill consistent with banking standards and in compliance with
federal and state laws and regulations. The Business Development
Officer/Relationship Manager must present a professional image to
the client and provide service which exceeds client expectations.
THIS POSITION CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN CALIFORNIA, AND IS 100%
REMOTE The ideal candidate will have the skills and experience
- Manage all aspects of the loan origination process, including
presentations, structuring, pricing strategy, transaction
negotiations, due diligence and closings.
- Develop and maintain a network of prospective client referral
sources through community and business development activities.
- Effectively represent CB&T/ZAF while calling on potential
or existing customers to develop new business and expand client
- Interview applicants to obtain sufficient information
concerning loan requests to make acceptable risk determinations for
- Manage loan portfolio and delinquencies.
- Work closely with credit administration, underwriting and loan
documentation personnel to ensure high standard of quality in each
credit request submitted for approval.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of credit related policies,
processes and procedures.
- Develop resolutions to complex problems that require the
frequent use of creativity.
- May be asked to perform other duties. What you will bring to
- Bachelors degree in business, finance or related field and/or
5+ years agricultural lending experience.
- Thorough understanding of agricultural credit with the ability
to structure and underwrite complex loans and manage credit
- Must have prior experience managing and growing large loan
portfolio with established relationships.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving
skills with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Tact, diplomacy, and good judgment required at all times.
- Proven customer service skills and effective team skills.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office products
(Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, etc.) and other industry-specific
applications including loan origination, closing, and servicing
systems. Req ID: 058310Equal Opportunity EmployerIt is the policy
of this corporation to provide equal employment and advancement
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment,
without regard to race, color, religion, age (40 and over), sex,
pregnancy, gender, disability, national origin, ethnic background,
citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity
and expression or any other characteristic protected by applicable
law. This policy is established and administered in accordance with
all applicable federal, state, and local laws.If you are an
individual with disabilities who needs accommodation, or you are
having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please
contact us at (801) 844-7628, Mon.-Fri. between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
MST.Click here to view applicable Federal, State and/or local
employment law posters.
Keywords: Zions Bancorporation, Oakland , Ag Finance Business Development Officer: California Based [Remote], Accounting, Auditing , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!