Digital Banking PM
Company: Tanisha Systems
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Role: Digital Banking PM
Position Type: C2H
Contract to hire PM position for private bank digital banking
Possible conversion to FTE in 6 months
Manage a program related to the bank's digital banking system
conversion. The role includes resource allocation, tracking project
plans and timelines, vendor communications, preparing environment
strategy for development & testing, risk and issue management,
status reporting and design of and transition to a steady-state
Collaborate with a team of Project Managers, Business Analysts,
Subject Matter Experts, vendors, etc. to effectively deliver
projects/initiatives. This requires the capability to work in large
cross-functional teams and may include establishing vendor
relationships, if vendor selection is a component of the project.
It also requires strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience with Digital Insights and/or Q2 a major plus. Agile
experience and exposure is mandatory.
Must be able to simultaneously manage 2 or more IT projects and
support a number of customers/internal clients. You will function
as Relationship Manager to a small number of business area
executives in order to enhance communication between the business
side and IT, as well as to elicit project requests, requirements
and business area strategy.
As a member of the Program Management Office, you will be expected
to contribute to the ongoing development of the Project Management
Methodology, and may be expected to publish one or more roadmaps
and/or white papers with ownership of maintaining them.
The Project Manager is a presenting member of the Project Review
and Prioritization Committee, and therefore must be able to present
complex data/concepts in a simplified, understandable, and
- Proficient at structuring a project, performing the detailed
planning, and managing project execution and completion of moderate
or large projects.
- Skilled at defining the phase deliverables, tracking milestones
and incurred expenses versus planned expenses, scheduling roles and
resources, evaluating risks and recommending contingency
- Business process analysis experience
- Excellent documentation skills using tools like Visio and
- Experience charting/graphing and documenting process and data
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Skilled at consensus building and conflict management
- Knowledge of corporate infrastructure
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies and other
- Comfortable with rapid pace and with ambiguity
- 10+ Years of IT project management or program management
experience in financial services (preferably banking)
- Experience leading complex and/or client-facing projects
- Agile experience and exposure is required.
- Experience implementing or integrating digital banking systems,
Digital Insights and Q2 preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud or Ncino is
a huge plus.
- Business Process Analysis experience recommended
- MBA or Master's Degree preferred
- PMI or other project management certification strongly
Thanks & Regards,
Tanisha Systems, Inc.
New Jersey, NJ 08830, USA
Tel: 212-729-6543 Ext. 488
Keywords: Tanisha Systems, Oakland , Digital Banking PM, Accounting, Auditing , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!