One of the largest health care providers in the Bay Area is
currently recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant to join
the organization. We are actively interviewing for this position,
so please read the job description below and apply today!
Purpose of the Position: Candidate will provide meeting support for
NCAL regional leadership team. Reserving rooms, ordering food, etc.
Candidate must have experience Answering phones, Calendaring, and
intermediate Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills. Must have at least
3 years of experience in an Executive Office position. Must have
professional communication skills (oral and written), and must be
approachable and professional. Candidate should be organized. have
strong attention to detail. Must be flexible for change. Office is
a very busy office and fast paced. Candidate must enjoy multi
tasking and working in a very fast paced environment.
Top 3 - 5 Daily responsibilities:
1) Calendaring & Scheduling for Department Managers
2) Administrative Reporting, Word, Excel
3) Answering Phones
4) Ordering Supplies & Meeting Items
Top 3 - 5 Required Skills:
1) Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office - emphasis on WORD
& EXCEL & Lotus Notes
2) Ability to Answer Heavy Call Volume
3) Strong Calendaring Experience for Multiple Managers
4) Experience working in a Fast Paced Office in a Team
Soft skills are necessary to be successful in this position:
1) Strong communication skills
2) Customer service oriented,
3) Ability to multi task
4) Self starter.
Minimum number of years of experience required: 3- 5 years. We are
an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all
qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected