Premier Security Officer/Receptionist
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Title: Premier Security Officer/Receptionist
Patrol Zone Meeting Location: San Francisco, CA
Environment: Corporate Tech Site
Pay Rate: $22.50
Shift & Hours: Full Time- Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Included Benefits/Perks for Full Time Officers: Medical, Dental,
Vision, 401K, No Uniform Fees or Deposits
General Job Functions: Access control, interior/exterior checks,
maintain detailed reports, customer service
As a Premium Security Officer, you will perform general security
duties in the protection of persons and property and the
enforcement of all applicable policies, rules, and regulations of
the client. This is an opportunity to join an innovative and
premier patrol program! Do you have what it takes to join an
advanced patrol program in your area with room for extensive growth
and career advancement!
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services
company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they
are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work
assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement
opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for
Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our
* Check for Hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked
entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
--- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to
inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. ---
Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives
for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.---
Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance
* Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents,
emergencies, or security investigations.
* Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat,
flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials,
inclement weather, and other incidents.
* Review logs and reports as required.
* Have open availability to work additional hours if needed.
* Undertake any other duties / special assignments specific to the
needs of the client/program.
* A valid California BSIS Guard Card is required, 40 hours of state
required training preferred.
* A minimum 4-5 years of Security.
* High school education or equivalent.
* Pass criminal background check, and drug test.
* Candidate must be 21 years or older.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Strong computer skills- MS Office, Google Suites
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed to
write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as
equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized
persons, or unusual occurrences.
Keywords: Gardaworld, Oakland , Premier Security Officer/Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!