Sr Admin Analyst
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Sr Admin Analyst
Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week; not to exceed 960 hours per
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative, operational, and
analytical duties in support of department or division activities;
coordinates project activities with District departments, divisions
and external organizations.
2. Coordinates the development, analysis, and formulation of the
annual budget; develops guidelines and instruction on budget
process and procedures; reviews requests for staffing and capital
outlay: forecasts funds needed for staffing, equipment, and various
projects; prepares departmental budget presentations: plans,
receives, pays, and improves invoices, generates budget reports;
provides status updates to the appropriate Manager or Managing
3. Assists with the implementation of policy and procedural
modifications; evaluates the impact on divisions or departments;
develops implementation plans; recommends and implements
4. Implements new systems, methods, and procedures; monitors
program progress in meeting goals and objectives; conducts updates
with management staff to inform and advise on project progress;
adjusts as necessary.
5. Coordinates and participates in District department or division
organizational studies involving administrative or operational
systems, procedures, functions, processes, and techniques.
6. Develops, implements, and administers special administrative
programs; analyzes current and historical trends; prepares and
7. Assists in organizational development in assigned areas;
identifies issues; collects
data: analyzes alternatives and makes recommendations.
8. Participates in special projects including research of new
programs and services, budget analysis and preparation, and
feasibility analyses; prepares and presents reports.
9. Trains assigned employees in their area of work including
administrative methods, procedures and techniques.
10. Oversees general office activities; procures supplies; approves
invoices; develops personnel schedules; responds to inquiries;
investigates complaints; provides general analytical support.
11. Represents assigned area at various meetings with other
departments, divisions, and outside Agencies, and contractors;
communicates projects and activities with others as appropriate.
prepares for and aids with hosting and participating in
transportation-related meetings and events.
12. Responds to and resolve difficult and sensitive inquiries and
Keywords: SearchPros, Oakland , Sr Admin Analyst, Administration, Clerical , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!