Digital Marketing Manager- Paid Social
Company: LQ Digital
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Oakland, CA Agency Team / LQ Digital is a customer acquisition
company with a simple goal: To help brands win more profitable
The company is $50M+ in revenue and is profitable. It's backed by
private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital is
Headquartered in the East Bay, CA with offices in Austin, Tx,
Riverside, CA, and Shelton, CT.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, Build, Execute and optimize best-in-class paid social
campaigns against customer's business goals
- Managing, in a timely fashion, all delegated activity, whilst
adhering to department best practice, processes and
- Analyzing the performance of campaigns and facilitating
campaign optimizations in order to hit and exceed client
expectations and KPIs.
- Paid Social Media Planning - the ability to build logical media
plans against Fixed Budgets, Fixed KPIs or Reach & Frequency
- Supporting the production and delivery of client-facing
reports, studies and presentations to LQ Digital's high
- Activating campaigns through industry-leading ad-tech platforms
on native channel ad managers
- Working cross-functionally with other paid media and creative
teams, or freelancers, to ensure campaign learnings are shared and
- Deliver on actual customer results, accountable that clients
are satisfied and meeting their objectives.
- Contribute to new business pitches, where required.
- Committed to self-development and professional growth by
completing Facebook Blueprint Certification, if not already
Background & Experience
- 3+ years of paid social experience and a key understanding of
the digital marketing ecosystem. Not required that this individual
has agency experience, but it is a plus. Facebook Blueprint
Certified (Core and Buying Modules) an advantage.
- B2B and B2C experience across multiple verticals.
- An understanding of the social landscape, including trends,
changes in the platform and how Facebook and other channels have
evolved from community-based channels to performance-based media
- Experience of buying media across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,
Pinterest and other emerging channels.
- Understanding of the difference between Brand and Performance
campaigns, how to optimize and execute against each including an
understanding of pixel strategies.
- Demonstrated understanding and empathy of the Client
challenge-both rapidly changing digital landscape and balance
between outsourced resources and in-house teams.
- Willingness to be part of a highly dynamic and evolving team,
and someone who can deliver results under pressure
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with
the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively
- Confidence speaking about data, economics and mathematics. The
language of LQ is in the metrics, so need to be fluent.
- Comfortable with technology and experience of ad tech a
Keywords: LQ Digital, Oakland , Digital Marketing Manager- Paid Social, Advertising , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!