Company: Celebrations Speech Group Inc.
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Hiring Educational Specialists, Special Education Teachers,
Special Educators, Resource Specialists NOW!
Celebrations Speech Group is a private practice and NPA (Non-public
agency) with decades of experience providing high-quality services
in schools. We offer a team approach grounded in education and
practice as a result of a life-long commitment to continuing
education and excellence in service delivery to students with
special needs. What makes us dynamic is our supportive, vibrant,
and collaborative environment where we give you the tools you need
to succeed as an educator and develop your leadership skills. We
are hiring all Educational Specialists, Special Education Teachers,
Special Educators, and Resource Specialists across California!
- Provide intensive instruction to students with special needs
and identified learning disabilities in a blended instructional
model that supports student growth and enrichment.
- Utilize a variety of appropriate teaching techniques and
methods to foster student engagement and learning.
- Administer and score individual assessments and standardized
- Lead and manage the development, proposal, and implementation
of eligible students' Individualized Education Plans (IEP) in
accordance with state and federal law.
- Communicate and coordinate special needs evaluation and testing
with speech therapists, psychologists, and other service
- Develop individualized, modified lessons and/or curriculum for
students whose IEP includes modified curriculum. Train key
stakeholders (e.g., general education teachers, paraeducators, etc)
to support the delivery of instruction.
- Update and maintain students' special education records, both
digital and physical, including IEP documents, progress reports,
evaluations, parent signature pages, and other relevant
- Ensure all students are receiving services commensurate with
their IEPs and making ongoing progress toward meeting goals as
outlined in their IEPs.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in the development of an
Individual Education Plan (IEP). Extensive understanding of
parental rights in the IEP process.
- Assist in coordinating special education services with private
and other agencies.
- Implement and maintain an integrated student database of
special education students and their IEPS in appropriate systems in
a timely and compliant manner.
- Collaborate with general education colleagues to accommodate,
differentiate, and modify student learning and materials to best
meet the student's needs through co-teaching, push-in, pull-out,
small groups, and one-to-one support, provide meaningful inclusion.
Support staff and teachers in implementing Special Education
programs and services.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of action plans
intended to accomplish specific goals and objectives related to
- Work collaboratively with the Director of Special Education and
Program Specialists to meet school goals and ensure alignment of
programs, services, and operations of Special Education.
- Education Specialist/Special Education Credential - California
Required Mild/Moderate or Moderate/Severe.
- Special Education Experience - 1 year preferred
- Provide direct services in-person to students
- Ability to build rapport with staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and collaborative demeanor.
- Knowledge of and ability to implement Special Education law and
- Must have a strong desire to work with a wide array of patients
(age, race, ethnicity, etc)
- Strong technological skills
- Complete assigned tasks without supervision
- Communicate effectively at all organizational levels
- Exercise good judgment in prioritizing tasks Benefits:Full-time
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, and Life Insurance.
- 401K Retirement Plan.
- Paid Sick leave and PTO.
- Enrollment in Discount Perks Program that provides discounts on
nationally recognized brand-name products or services including
Travel, Childcare, Education, Auto, Home, Tax Prep, and more.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Units.
- Mileage Reimbursement.
Apply today, and our School Staff Consultant team will reach out to
you directly! Compensation commensurate with experience ranging
from $70,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
Keywords: Celebrations Speech Group Inc., Oakland , Education Specialist, Education / Teaching , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!