Lead Solutions Architect/Engineer
Company: SRS Consulting Inc
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Hi,Greetings for the day! Hope you are doing well today.My name
is Syed and I'm an IT Recruiter at SRS Consulting Inc. I believe
you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Lead
Solutions Architect/Engineer . This is an immediate fill and in
considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond
ASAP. Role: Lead Solutions Architect/EngineerLocation: Oakland,
CADuration: 6-12+ Months POSITION OVERVIEW:
- Lead Solutions Architect and Developer for a group of 5 to 8
people team with focuses on architecture, design, development of
platform and solutions for mobile and web.
- Full stack solution development supervision with hands-on
- Create Software Architecture document, High-Level and Low-Level
Design document, Nonfunctional requirements for the project.
- POC creation using new technologies such as NLP, greenfield
solution development and scaling.
- Collaborate with Product Owner/Program Manager/Business and
Technical Analysts to understand functional requirements and
interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design,
develop, test, and release features.
- Develop in latest microservices environment with ownership on
deployment and resilient development.
- Developing across the full stack of Web technologies:
Persistence, Services, Platform, Performances, and with a focus on
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting
significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the
immediate team and driving change.
- Perform code reviews and code refactoring to increase
application scale, reduce latency and code duplication.
- Create processes to optimize and automate (wherever possible)
development, builds and product quality.
- Constantly optimize the product and infrastructure for
nonfunctional requirements (security, performance, flexibility,
scale, and robustness).
- Constantly evaluate cutting edge technologies and suggest
adopting specific technologies to improve business/ product
- Managing the overall production deployment and infrastructure,
providing best practice guidelines and process development for the
- Define Integration Design and Security Design.
- Conduct active research on industry wide frameworks, staying
abreast of latest technological trends, and integrating them into
the platform needs. EXPERIENCE PREREQUISITES:
- Technical Master's degree preferred (Computer Science,
Information Systems, Engineering).
- 12+ years of consulting and implementation experience in
architecting, designing technical solutions to solve project
related complex data problems within an Enterprise
- 7+ years designing, building and maintaining large web systems
- 5+ years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and
solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- 5+ experience in event driven architecture and service.
- 5+ years of experience with Services development (REST and
SOAP) Orchestration, API management and secure, role-based solution
- 5+ years with MSSQL (preferred) or Oracle (strong DB and SQL
knowledge is a must) and MongoDB atabase experience.
- Define new architectures and ability to drive an independent
project from an architectural standpoint.
- Complete project life cycle activities on development and
- Collaboration with product teams/owners and UX to translate
business requirements to technical requirements.
- Solid understanding of UI development including HTML/CSS,
JQuery, and responsive design.
- Understanding of messaging systems, e.g., Kafka, RabbitMQ,
- Experience in a DevOps culture with knowledge and experience
with APIs, CICD pipeline, Containerization, and Infrastructure as
- Extensive experience in database design and programming with
relational, NoSQL databases and data warehouse concepts.
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns, Microservices,
event driven and Cloud native architectures.
- Experience in defining solution architecture for large
enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, Spring, Microservices,
Hibernate and webservices (REST).
- Experience in implementing Webservices Security using
WS-Security, SAML and integrating with Identity provides, LDAP and
- Must have deep experience in enterprise architecture, design
patterns and implementation of large scale, secure, distributed,
highly concurrent and performance sensitive applications.
- Strong knowledge of J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, REST, Tomcat,
- Experience working on UI sharing Web Components, Micro
front-end, Control/Pattern libraries and tools.
- Strong knowledge on design and integration patterns specially
in applications involving Portals/SSO, legacy applications, B2B
Applications, external partners using ESB.
- Strong organizational awareness and the ability to work
effectively at multiple levels within an organization. Equally
comfortable in discussing technical/analytical details with
technical thought leaders and explaining technical subject matter
with a non-technical audience and high-level executives.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; excellent
project management skills and experience managing multiple work
streams and projects at one time.
- Detail oriented, cross-browser implementation aware and
hands-on performance optimizations. Thanks & Regards,Syed -
provided by Dice
Keywords: SRS Consulting Inc, Oakland , Lead Solutions Architect/Engineer, Engineering , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!