Entry-level Mechanical Engineer ( Data Center )
Company: Enercon Services, Inc
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Entry-level Mechanical Engineer ( Data Center ) Office Location
Oakland, California Discipline Mechanical Employment Type Full-Time
ENERCON is a multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental
services firm dedicated to driving efficiency and sustainability
throughout energy, power, and technology-related industries. Our
culture is defined by our commitment to excellence and investment
in our employee's growth and development.-- Due to continued
growth, our--Data Center--group is seeking--an
Entry-levelMechanical Engineer--for--our Oakland, CA office
location. This position could also be located in our Naperville, IL
office location. Responsibilities (including but are not limited
- Designing and preparing engineering design packages for
existing nuclear power plants or new plant elements.
- Applying basic technical principles, theories, standards, and
concepts in order to put together engineering design packages.
- Reading and understanding design drawings and technical
specifications to support the preparation of project deliverables
such as calculations, specifications, and engineering
- Gaining familiarity with and application of industry codes and
- Ability to learn discipline-specific computer analysis
- Working on a multidisciplinary team.
- Interfacing with other staff engineers as well as engineers
working for our clients.
- Conducting site walkdowns at different nuclear clients' sites.
Required Qualifications / Skills: --
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from an
- Familiarity with preparing Mechanical calculations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Proficient with AutoCAD.
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to be an individual contributor and work effectively in
- Ability to be badged at a nuclear power plant.--
- Must be able to traverse stairs and ladders at client
- Must be able to traverse client sites to conduct
- Must be able to work outside at client sites in all weather
- Ability to travel between 15-25% of the time; duration of
travel may vary depending on project and client needs, ranging from
a few days to a few weeks. Position may involve a client site
assignment lasting several months at a time.
- Ability to gain and maintain unescorted access at client sites.
Preferred Qualifications / Skills:
- Previous internship, job, or shadowing experience in design
engineering in the nuclear or related industry is highly
- EIT Certification Employment requirement:
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol
screenings, ENERCON and client specific background checks, and
annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client
- Transcript needed for anyone under 1 year of experience
post-graduation. Must be legally eligible to work in the US without
current or future sponsorship.-- This job posting is subject to
change at any time. Enercon Services, Inc (ENERCON) offers
excellent benefits and career opportunities as part of our culture
of excellence. Our people are the driving force behind our work.
Together, we advance industry and drive innovation ENERCON does not
discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Enercon Services, Inc, Oakland , Entry-level Mechanical Engineer ( Data Center ), Engineering , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!