Senior DevOps Engineer - Hybrid Remote
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Series C, $100M+ Backed with REAL valuation and Equity, Creating
extremely complex and disruptive software tech! Partial RemoteThis
Jobot Job is hosted by: Eric ShanerAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$130,000 - $190,000 per yearA bit about us:* AI + Cloud Native +
Complex and Disruptive Software* Series C, $100M+ Backed with REAL
valuation and Equity for employees* No deadlines culture = YOU
decide when to ship* No meetings at weird hours = Culture of
boundaries = Understand you have a life outside of work* Mission
driven* Collaborative, always learning, and growing mentality We
are located in Oakland, CA near BART, have secured $100M+ in
funding, have a national client base, and are creating unique
solutions for the greater good!! You could say that we are on a
mission of truth! Our executive team enjoys
revolutionizing/disrupting the way technology is created! Our world
is becoming more and more plugged in consumers are changing, and
our clients are maximizing our expertise to keep up. We have
developed unique software solutions and are actively looking for a
DevOps Engineer who LOVE the challenge and excitement of a fast
growing company! We are looking to DOUBLE our engineering team!We
are on the fast track, so your growth in the next 3 years could be
exponential! If this intrigues you, then please read on and apply
to learn more.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary! $130k - $190k
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- 401k match
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Cerebral work culture
- True balance where even the lunch hour is sacred!Job
DetailsYour background plus some duties of the role:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or
- Experience level agnostic = Some experience to very
experienced, we like diversity
- Python experience is a plus
- AWS also a plus. We are cloud native with a dash of AI
- Experience in software development with fluency in a
programming language (NodeJS, Go, Python, Ruby, etc).
- Experience working with modern devops tooling, understanding
concepts/tooling such as Infrastructure as Code (Terraform), Docker
Orchestration, service discovery, secrets management etc.
- Experience working in teams to develop and support
production-quality tools and/or services to support internal teams
(engineer, data, etc). This ranges from database management, system
monitoring, secrets management, and more.
- Solid understanding and experience working in AWS and its
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines with other engineering
teams using established platforms/tools (CircleCI, GH actions,
Buildkite, Jenkins, etc).
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- A strategic approach and strong communicator
- Preferred, but not required would be to have worked in a
fast-growth company that is scaling fastWe can offer you the
opportunity to work in a fast-growth company, make a meaningful and
important impact on today's society and the next generation! Help
us revolutionize an industry and enjoy accelerated career growth
with amazing benefits!Feel free to contact me directly
linkedin.com/in/analyticsInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Oakland , Senior DevOps Engineer - Hybrid Remote, Engineering , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!