Corporate Solutions Engineer
Posted on: May 12, 2022
As a Solutions Engineer, you will educate and guide prospects on
the proper implementation of LaunchDarkly's SaaS product and
Private Instances.You are passionate about trends and technologies
involved in modern application development. -You will be the
technical voice during our sale and ensure our customers are
comfortable with the way our systems work. You are passionate about
the developer tools space and helping development teams eliminate
risk and deliver value.
LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong
mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of
employees. Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster.
Software powers the world and LaunchDarkly empowers all teams to
deliver and control their software.
- Evangelize and advise customers on the importance and different
uses of feature flags and how to administer them
- Create solutions to customer's challenges implementing feature
flags across large monolith and microservice applications, large
organizations, and different technology stacks
- Become a domain expert on LaunchDarkly architecture
- Demo LaunchDarkly product to technical and business
- Become a subject matter expert on LaunchDarkly and communicate
our value and features to potential customers
- Be the voice of the customer by translating, aggregating, and
representing customer feedback to the Product and Engineering
- -4+ years of experience consulting with enterprise customers
and large development teams
- You led successful technical proof of concepts -
- Proven success in building strong customer
- Ability to learn and synthesize large amounts of information
with little context
- Effective communicator with the ability to simplify complex
- A self-starter and problem solver, willing to take on hard
problems and work independently when necessary.
- Experience working with teams that underwent development
- Familiarity with at least one of our supported languages: Java,
.NET, GO, JS, Python, PHP, Node, Ruby, Rails, iOS, or
- Experience with data persistence technologies like Varnish or
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves hundreds
of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams build
better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard
methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or
infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned
off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching").
LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We
are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products
and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and
supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a
team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Don't let the get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from
LaunchDarkly is also committed to giving back to our community and
is a part of Pledge 1%, an organization that helps companies make
this a priority. Through this initiative and its charitable arm,
the LaunchDarkly Foundation, the company is committed to such
causes as supporting education for the underserved, homelessness
relief and moving towards having a net-zero carbon footprint. You
can find more about the LaunchDarkly Foundation and the
organizations we serve at .
Keywords: LaunchDarkly, Oakland , Corporate Solutions Engineer, Engineering , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!