Civil Engineer - Traffic/Transportation
Company: TEC Group, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Sr. Engineer has responsibilities that include performing
traffic engineering work and transportation planning work in the
development of plans, design, signal systems, traffic operations,
management and operations, preparation of reports, and budget
estimates. Responsible for coordination with public agencies and
- Lead or support traffic engineering, signal time/operations and
Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) design, implementation,
and integration of projects
- Work with client management team in delivering projects to the
- Perform design and programming work involving modules or
- Identify technology solutions for clients.
- Determine client needs and develop a plan and proposal for
delivery of the project.
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school)
Course of Study: Civil Engineering, Transportation Planning,
Electrical Engineering, or similar field
- Professional Engineer (PE), (PTOE) certification or
International Municipal Signal Association (IMSA) certification
- 5+ years of experience in transportation engineering
- 3+ years of experience in project management and/or programs
for public agencie
- Familiar with tools such as Sim Traffic, Synchro, ,VISSIM ,
AutoCAD, MicroStation, etc.
Keywords: TEC Group, Inc., Oakland , Civil Engineer - Traffic/Transportation, Engineering , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!