Senior Automation Engineer
Company: Piper Maddox
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Piper Maddox has partnered with a disruptive microgrid
technology leader who is growing at an exponential rate (4x over
next 12 months). They are looking for an Automation Engineer to
ensure the successful deployment of their complex edge-to-cloud
Our client has developed the most disruptive technology the
microgrid industry has seen to date, and the industry has responded
accordingly. They've gained immense attention and were just
acquired by a leader in the backup power generation industry to
help them further scale their business out.
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a business developing
extremely innovative technology? If so, please apply!
- You will design, develop, test and deploy their software
solutions to ensure high quality and on-time delivery
- You will contribute to the development of their automated test
and build infrastructure
- Interact with customer stakeholders, project and product
managers to ensure expectations are exceeded
- B.S. in EE or CE or CS (M.S. Preferred) with 4+ years'
experience deploying complex DER projects (SCADA and Building
management experience is attractive)
- Experience working with Modbus RTU/TCP, DNP3, IEC 61850
communication protocols and experience programming in Java, C/C++
and Python in UNIX environments
- Experience with PLC programming with IEC 61131-3 languages,
SCADA software, RTU
Keywords: Piper Maddox, Oakland , Senior Automation Engineer, Engineering , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!