Company: Peach Finance
Posted on: November 22, 2022
We're looking for a Platform Engineer that will help us build
and maintain Peach from the ground up with best-in-class tools.
Help us help our developers build the right pipeline for delivering
our system to our customer in a fast and secure manner. Join a
small team of experts and make a huge impact on the rapidly growing
- Build the tools and systems that will enable Peach Finance to
deliver high-quality software as fast as possible.
- Be responsible for the full infrastructure including design,
implementation, monitoring, maintenance and security of it all
- Ensure site uptime and performance SLAs are met
- Be on periodic on-call duty to manage security and availability
of our product
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering teams to ensure
painless roll out of new featuresRequirements
- 2+ years of hands-on experience operating and maintaining
- Strong knowledge of SaaS application and information security
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines (CircleCI, a plus)
- Knowledge of the inner-workings of cloud services (GCP, a
- Programming knowledge (knowing Python, a plus)
- Startup experience or experience working in small teams, a
- Work in the East-Bay, avoid the commute and rush to Silicon
Valley or SF!
- Be part of the first engineers in a rapidly-growing team
- Shape the overall engineering architecture and culture
- Full benefits, including healthcare, parking and/or commuter
benefit, gym membership, and more
Keywords: Peach Finance, Oakland , Platform Engineer, Engineering , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!