Chief Program Officer
Company: Seneca Family of Agencies
Posted on: October 19, 2020
OverviewThe Chief Program Officer (CPO) is a critical role in
the advancement and implementation of excellent services for youth
and families served by Seneca. The CPO is responsible for oversight
of Seneca's community-based, permanency, crisis and clinic
programs, as well as driving the strategic planning related to
developing exceptional programs for the agency and community.
Seneca is an innovative leader in the provision of unconditional
care through a comprehensive continuum of school, community-based
and family-focused treatment services for children and families
experiencing high levels of trauma who are at risk for family
disruption or institutional care for the children. Seneca's vision
for service is an integrated community-engaged approach with high
standards of practice.Responsibilities
- Provide direct oversight of the Regional Executive Directors of
the Community-Based, Permanency/Placement, Crisis, and Clinic
programs across California and Washington state.
- Develop, manage, and strengthen new and existing programs
serving youth and their families involved in child welfare,
probation, and mental health.
- Define and support the implementation of professional
development and staff engagement activities that support equitable
hiring/promotion practices, minimizes turn-over, and sustains and
strengthens staff morale.
- Facilitate the development of new and maintain existing
relationships with community-based organizations, community
resources, and county, state and federal
- Ensure fiscal viability and program
- Conduct outreach to the targeted communities and solicit
feedback for ensuring successful program
- Manage and analyze in-depth outcomes data and service delivery
effectiveness in order to inform service
- Inform and promote innovative local, state and national
policies that transform services for children and families.
- Develop and conduct agency-wide and community trainings and
presentations to support professional development of staff, and
promotion of Seneca practices.
- MA/MS required; BBS licensure (LCSW / MFT / LPCC)
- Valid California Driver's License and insurability by Seneca's
automobile insurance carrier.
- Fulfillment of TB test, fingerprinting and state clearance, and
any other mandatory state/federal requirements.
- Exceptional organizational, writing and computer skills,
including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and
work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Experience supervising leadership teams, including the ability
to build positive team morale while meeting or exceeding
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical,
dental, vision and chiropractic coverage, and partially paid
premiums for dependents
- Ongoing training and professional development
- 5 weeks of flexible paid time off
- We provide a 403b retirement plan
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan
Keywords: Seneca Family of Agencies, Oakland , Chief Program Officer, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!