Software Applications Director
Company: Scion Staffing, Inc.
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Scion Technical Search has been engaged to conduct a search on
behalf of their client, an incredibly successful shipping and
transportation company based out of SF and Seattle. This company is
seeking a highly talented Software Applications Director space to
manage their current software applications and oversee ERP
integrations. This role offers a starting base salary between $135K
-$145K annually, guaranteed bonus, 401K with a 4% match, amazing
health/dental/vision, great work/life balance, nice company culture
and the comfort of a successful, stable industry. What you will be
- Reporting to the CFO you will manage all of our client's
software applications. This includes managing existing systems,
coordinating all upgrades, directing all outside application
vendors, as well as vetting and selecting new applications, as our
- Driving all of our software applications and data issues. This
will require a high level of comfort with and expertise in working
side by side with other senior managers.
- Ensuring that our software applications are meeting the needs
of the Company.
- Providing research and insights on how to support the company's
- Working closely with the Director of IT Infrastructure who will
continue to manage all of our hardware. What you will need:
- Friendly, professional and personable personality!
- College Degree.
- 3-10 years software project/product management experience
- Experience in is a plus: NetSuite, Trinium, Sealink, IVDC,
- Highly comfortable in a microsoft environment
- Experience leading enterprise ERP upgrades. About Our Firm
Scion Staffing is an award-winning staffing firm headquartered in
San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the
pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No
matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment
process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California.
Additional information about our firm and success can also be found
online at www.scionstaffing.com or in the 2020 Business Times list
of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service
provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status,
sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief. We
are committed to the principals of Equal Opportunity Employment and
are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and
value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applications with arrest and
conviction records. Apply For This Job
- First Name: *
- Last Name: *
- Email: *
- Phone: * 0 of 20 max characters
- Location You Are Seeking Work: 0 of 100 max characters Date
Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
- Are You Looking for Full-Time or Part-Time Work?
- Desired Annual Salary: Please enter a number 0 of 100 max
- Are You Open to Relocation? *
- Are You Legally Authorized To Work In The United States? *
- Please Upload Your Resume: * Accepted file types: doc, docx,
pdf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx. Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf,
xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx.
- Upload Additional Information/Work Samples (Optional): Accepted
file types: doc, docx, pdf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx.
- May We Send You Text Messages About This Position Or Other
- Anything Else You Would Like to Share? We Staff And Recruit For
All U.S. Cities & Locations
Keywords: Scion Staffing, Inc., Oakland , Software Applications Director, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!