Posted on: April 8, 2021
Company is looking for a President to own its capital stack and
build, lead and manage sales, commercial partnerships, marketing
and distribution for our products worldwide. You will structure
hundreds of millions to billions of dollars in transactions,
determining what capital is raised, when, and from whom. You will
also forge strategic partnerships, negotiate, and structure
commercial agreements with customers, suppliers, and operators of
our aircraft worldwide. Success in this role will mean contributing
to the development of a multi-billion dollar enterprise. Your
objectives are to secure capital to scale at maximum velocity to
achieve outsized returns for stakeholders, to develop and execute
on commercial opportunities for our products, and build a sales and
marketing organization from the ground up. You will report directly
to the CEO and work closely with the COO on P&L ownership. The
ultimate responsibilities and contributions of this person will be
shaped around the individual we hire and their background; there is
a tremendous room for growth at our company. Responsibilities
- Drive sales, marketing, distribution, and commercial
partnership development for our products worldwide.
- Lead investor relations and develop financing relationships to
support capitalization of the company at multiple levels -- in
research & development, operations, and manufacturing.
- Manage fundraising campaigns from investor prospecting to due
diligence to closing.
- Transition first-of-their-kind assets into bankable
- Contribute to the overall strategy and positioning of the
- Identify and execute on opportunities to enhance the public
profile of Company.
- Develop and expand government relations, especially towards
- Extensive experience structuring, deploying, or utilizing
multiple forms of financing (equity, debt, equipment finance,
project finance, incentives, etc.).
- Extensive sales and marketing experience in the technology
space, ideally in an aerospace or automotive environment.
- A strong, diverse network of investors who have backed you /
your companies before and you've given them good reason to back you
again (e.g. funds, family offices, corporates, and sovereign
- Aggregate transaction history of $300M+, including management
or participation in individual deals of $40M+.
- Investment, development, or operating experience in aerospace,
automotive, or heavy industry.
- Strong work ethic, very driven to become the best and build a
multi-billion dollar enterprise.
- Passion for aviation.
- Excellent listening skills, clear and concise oral and written
- Excellent presentation skills across content, delivery, and
body language, whether scripted or unscripted, in high stakes
- Question-driven, curious, open minded.
- Energized by and excellent in building relationships.
Keywords: ExecuNet, Oakland , President, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!