Lease-Up Community Manager
Company: Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Welcome to Mill Creek! We're glad you're here! At Mill Creek
Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to the
success of our organization. We believe in embracing our core
values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.The
Community Manager drives financial performance, operational and
leasing excellence, and delivers outstanding customer service at an
apartment community. Provides leadership and management for the
community operations and maintenance teams. This position is
responsible for setting performance standards and coaching,
developing, and empowering associates towards achievement of
desired business outcome. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage financial aspects of operations for the assigned
community (or communities) that contribute to the business
- Develop, implement, and monitor programs to maximize revenue,
maintain expense control, and increase value.
- Ensure community (communities) maintain brand standards
including property presentation, marketing, office and model
appearance and associate appearance.
- Oversee pricing and occupancy strategies.
- Oversee administration and completion of the resident renewal
move-in and move out process.
- Maintain accurate and in-depth knowledge of community
inventory, pricing and availability as well as general knowledge of
- Assist in preparation of community budget.
- Provide thorough and strategic monthly reforecast, monthly
operating report, and executive summary of operations.
- Manage performance of subordinates. Conduct performance
appraisals; provide development support (i.e. coaching, counseling
and training); make decisions regarding hiring or termination of
- Review and analyze operations reports to track community
performance and understand the impact of local economic conditions
on community operations.
- Review and approve, or submit for approval, all contracts
within the limits defined by Mill Creek Residential budget
- Anticipate and communicate significant departures from the
budget immediately and in accordance with the company policy and
- Partner with community Service Manager to review and recommend
capital improvements and capital programs for expense
- Address and complete all other duties as assigned POSITION
- Requires 3-5 years of progressive responsibility in
multi-family, with 2 years of on-site property management
- Champion the Mill Creek Brand Promise, Core Values, Service
Standards and Manifesto.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree
- Lease-up experience is required.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident
Manager (ARM) preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word,
Excel, Outlook), plus hands-on experience with YARDI and
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing laws and OSHA
- Commitment to, and passion for, providing outstanding customer
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic; such as, addition,
subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).Mill Creek is
an Equal Opportunity EmployerAre you ready to contribute to the
success of Mill Creek Residential? If so, apply today and become
part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity,
celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard,
smart and together!
Keywords: Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC, Oakland , Lease-Up Community Manager, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!