Assistant Project Manager
Company: Bright Power, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Bright Power has been a transformative player in clean energy
and sustainable buildings since 2004. We believe a meaningful
difference in climate change will only be realized if it is easy
for building owners to make their buildings better.
Our approach is simple: we find energy and water problems in
buildings, we fix them, and we follow up to make sure the solutions
worked. Behind the scenes, our unique combination of software,
analytics, engineering, and contracting makes it all happen. If you
have a can-do problem-solving attitude and are excited to join a
company of the brightest minds working on energy and water in
buildings, then apply to join our team! Join UsBright Power is
comprised of a team of diverse, talented, and hard-working
individuals committed to growing this industry and making a
positive impact on the environment. We are passionate about
reducing energy and water usage by implementing energy efficiency
and renewable energy technologies. Our goal is to improve the
health, comfort, and value of our client's buildings, while
cultivating a sustainable future. We believe deeply in doing well
by doing good and come to work every day seeking to change the
world. The RoleBright Power is seeking an experienced Assistant
Project Manager to help us keep growing. Our project managers
oversee the design and installation of energy and water retrofits
projects for our clients. You will assist our project managers in
overseeing multiple projects ranging from $75,000 to $3,000,000 in
existing buildings.Advancement beyond this position into a lead
project manager typically follows successful experience as an
assistant project manager. Primary Responsibilities
- Work directly with project managers to help implement project
- Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct
assistance to ensure timely project execution.
- Assist with scheduling, contracting, incentive programs, site
visits, inspections, procuring materials and other items necessary
for completing project goals
- Review and understand all project documents including
contracts, plans and specifications.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to
ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and
- Help with developing project scopes and objectives, involving
all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Attend client and site meetings maintaining up-to-date internal
project status and documentation requirements.
- Coordinate filings, permits and construction inspections.
- Ensure customer satisfaction during and at final project
- Support the development of project punch lists and close-out
documentation and oversee project final completion.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for
ensuring projects proceed efficiently and effectively.
- General knowledge of building systems, construction best
practices, and sustainable design.
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to build solid relationships with team members, vendors,
- Experience with energy and sustainability projects, preferably
in construction. Preferred Qualifications
- Mechanical, electrical, general contracting or HVAC
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or civil engineering, or
related field of study.
- General knowledge of building code and incentive program
- Experience with systems commissioning, cost estimating, CAD,
load/sizing calculations, and equipment selections are preferred,
but not required.
- Ability to understand architectural, mechanical, and electrical
plans and specifications.
- Spanish fluency is a plus. BenefitsIn addition to working with
incredible people, Bright Power offers competitive benefits. Find
the list of our benefits offered on our careers home page COVID
Vaccination PolicyAs of September 1st, Bright Power will require
employees to demonstrate proof of vaccination to work in our
offices and/or perform on-site visits. In accordance with state and
federal laws, Bright Power will allow for medical and religious
exemptions from the vaccine requirement. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT
OPPORTUNITIESBright Power provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bright Power
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.Bright Power expressly prohibits
any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Improper interference with the ability of Bright Power's employees
to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and
Keywords: Bright Power, Inc., Oakland , Assistant Project Manager, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!