Community Relations Director - Sales
Company: Merrill Gardens
Posted on: January 16, 2022
COMMUNITY RELATIONS DIRECTOR / SALES- Grow your career with
MERRILL GARDENS!!Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company
with a proud history of success is currently hiring a Community
Relations Director for at Merrill Gardens at Rockridge in Oakland,
CA. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living
operators in the country!Protecting the health and safety of our
residents and team members is a top priority! Access to COVID-19
vaccines is available and is required for all of our team
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
Watch This! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24sWe
offer our employees:
- Highly Competitive pay!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous PTO,
holidays, and more!!!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!If you are someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, business administration,
marketing, public relations or communications preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in sales and marketing,
preferably in a related fieldWe want to talk with you!Consider
applying to become a Community Relations Director with Merrill
Gardens!The Community Relations Director is responsible for:
- Be the community leader responsible for managing all aspects of
the sales program with the highest level of customer service
including building prospect base, responding to prospect inquiries,
generating tours, performing purposeful follow-up and securing
deposits for move-ins.
- You will also be responsible for development and implementation
of innovating sales/marketing plans for the community
- Maintaining the sales tracking system for the community and
keeping the General Manager and the Director of Sales informed of
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in
a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
Gardens has been recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!Our
mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents,
families, and team members where every life is defined by the
possibilities.If you are a team focused individual with a deep
commitment to customer service, please start the online application
process to become part of the Merrill family!Merrill Gardens is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon
Sales Representative,Sales Rep
Keywords: Merrill Gardens, Oakland , Community Relations Director - Sales, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!