Content Management Specialist
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Leverage your Adobe AEM content management experience to support
development of platform management capabilities for MyKP, Kaiser's
digital front door for our workforce. This individual plays a
critical role developing and maintaining capabilities for content
authors by defining user stories, researching and converting
findings into requirements, developing user training/guidelines,
and supporting deployment/testing activities. The MyKP landscape
Adobe AEM experience
Practical hands-on knowledge/experience with Confluence
Practical hands-on knowledge/experience with JIRA
Practical hands-on knowledge/experience with Microsoft Teams
- Leads content management/search development assignments of
diverse and complex scope architecting both development and
production support solutions.
- Interprets less defined guidelines/requirements to make
recommendations for process improvements and/or systems
- Requires complex planning to coordinate with other departments
- As business content/search/I/A/language strategy architect,
works with other team members and ISG product owners, defines and
maintains content/search capabilities (includes: content
taxonomies, metadata schemas, template libraries, tools for
simplifying content contribution and content workflows) to realize
the content strategy.
- Partners with KP IT to clarify and develop the defined
capabilities. The content management/search/language capabilities
must support the new technical framework for the Web site, as well
as emerging enterprise-wide business needs.
- Leads the content management system configuration files and,
when necessary, assists with deployments.
- Provides internal customer training on systems and
- Minimum eight (8) years of related work experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of
experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
required.License, Certification, Registration
- Content management and content architecture experience.
- Product management experience within web systems for content
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and content
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts,
practices, and standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in
applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Health care, health insurance, health plan administration,
health care, benefit administration, or benefit policy experience a
- Knowledge of and experience with the Adobe Experience Manager a
- Knowledge/experience with Visisimo/Velocity a plus.
PrimaryLocation : California,Oakland,Ordway
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
WorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 05:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-PO-01-NUE-Non Union
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Information Technology
Department : Po/Ho Corp - Communication Investment - 0308
Travel : No
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Oakland , Content Management Specialist, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!