Senior Project Manager - Buildings
Company: MRINetwork Jobs
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionLead the development and management of the
projects strategic plans and program initiatives to meet the goals
and needs of the Owner.
- Lead the design, engineering and construction team through
planning, design, preconstruction and construction activities.
- Initiate and lead the procurement of design, construction and
- Serve as liaison between client and design/construction
- Oversee and review the development of architectural and
engineering construction drawings and bid documents.
- Lead value engineering sessions as necessary to reduce
- Develop, monitor and update the master project budget and
- Provide analysis of budgets and schedules and their effect on
the financial objectives and schedule of the project.
- Assist client in scheduling, coordination and management of all
Owner-direct vendors and consultants.
- Meet with clients, city officials, architects, engineers,
contractors and consultants to present the project status and
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and understanding of project
controls, project. management, construction documentation and
- Lead all aspects of the project, including the budget,
schedule, operational needs, procedures, client standards, QA/QC
program requirements, as well as individual roles and
- Attend owner, architect and contractor meetings, taking the
meeting notes and managing the follow-up action items.
- Establish and oversee project close out documentation and
processes through to completion.
- Negotiate, resolve and close out any outstanding change orders,
quality issues or disputes.
- Process and track any final invoices, payment applications,
retention payments, etc.
- Prepare and submit final project accounting and
budget.Qualifications:Civil Engineering or Construction Management
Keywords: MRINetwork Jobs, Oakland , Senior Project Manager - Buildings, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!