Telecommunications Regional Manager-Remote
Company: CCI Systems, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description Location: Western US Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc.
is an Employee Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron
Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience.
Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed
us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a
comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid
on the job training, overtime, professional development, and
inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee's
hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having
fun! Our mission is to make life better by connecting people
through innovative communication systems.We are seeking a
Telecommunications Regional Manager in our Network Solutions Group
(NSG) to dynamically lead business strategy, development, and
marketing for the West region. This individual will develop and
lead a team charged with building and managing relationships with
new and existing strategic partners and vendors. They will partner
cross-functionally to develop a comprehensive architecture to
achieve short and long-term business financial success. This key
leadership role is expected to motivate, inspire, and continually
develop a highly talented sales team while driving product and
service revenue growth across the business. Responsibilities
- Direct, lead and manage a regional sales team who are
responsible for understanding each customer's overall technical
operations, network architecture, and business goals.
- Provide high level support for strategic presentations to
clients around architecture, solution sets and new technology
- Develop roadmaps, provide the strategic vision, and work with
individual engineers and architects internally to design solutions
based on customer needs and expectations.
- Meet with clients, client services, and technical
delivery/management teams regularly in the support of client
enhancement or build projects and sales pursuits.
- Organize team, owners, and key stakeholders; collectively
define goals, develop go to market strategies, opportunities,
solutions, objectives, size/scope, and success criteria for sales
- Ensure sales team members have clearly defined roles and
responsibilities, sales goals, account ownership, and areas of
- Direct and develop the sales team to identify, qualify, and
close opportunities to achieve product and services sales
- Direct and review sales solutions, develop proposal pricing and
ensure accuracy and on time delivery to meet customer
- Maintain required level of knowledge within assigned
- Provide Executive Level sponsorship and relationships with
strategic vendors to understand their initiatives and directions
and how they map to CCI's goals.
- Provide tracking and reporting of your team's sales quotas and
engagement progress on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Mentor, coach and hold Sales team accountable to their
financial targets, goals, and non-financial goals.
- Perform other related duties as directed by the Director of
Sales. Skills we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Business Administration, Marketing,
- 7+ years of experience in the Telecommunications industry
successfully leading a sales team.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, CRMs, and
other web-based applications.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of IP, Data Center, Security,
and Enterprise network transitions.
- Highly proficient in leadership, problem solving, and ability
to influence others.
- Strategic thought leader with a depth of experience in driving
sales across a broad set of technologies.
- Ability to develop and engage in productive relationships with
senior-level executives in matrixed, highly consensus-driven
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategic business
- Must be able to successfully lead, manage and mentor a team
that contributes to multiple projects and clients while working
with different account managers.
- Ability to handle resolution conflicts and contribute to key
- Ability to build strong working relationships internally across
functions and externally with vendors.
- A self-starter that relies on experience and judgment to plan
and accomplish organizational and team goals.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- The ability to embrace corporate values, understand the company
vision, and exemplify CCI leadership behaviors. Shift is
Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. but must
be able to work outside normal business hours when required.
Additional InformationThis position may require up to 75% travel,
remote when not traveling.
Keywords: CCI Systems, Inc., Oakland , Telecommunications Regional Manager-Remote, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!