Sales Director, Full time
Company: Ivy Living
Posted on: September 17, 2022
About UsAt Ivy Park at Cathedral Hill, we are passionate about
providing the best care for the best life. We are a premier senior
living community, situated on a beautifully landscaped campus, that
provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care to residents who
are looking for a place to call home. Make a difference every day
and become part of a compassionate and professional team that
enables residents to thrive and enjoy the retirement lifestyle
they've imagined.The Sales and Marketing Director will be
responsible for generating and managing leads to qualify prospects
and guide them through the transition of moving into their new
home. You will work closely with the Executive Director and VP of
Sales to create a cutting-edge and strategic marketing plan. Your
goal is to achieve your budgeted occupancy targets.What Will I Do
- Create trust and connect with prospective residents and their
families through phone calls and tours of the community.
- Ideate ways to increase occupancy and achieve targeted
- Work together with your team to execute events to draw
prospects to the community.
- Build relationships with community organizations and
professional groups to increase collaboration opportunities.What
will I need to be successful in this role?
- 3 or more years of marketing experience or a sales background
(outside sales preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (or
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization and diligence in following up with prospects.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
within 72 hours of start date.
- Oakmont Management Group is committed to protecting our team
members and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must
provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a valid exemption due to
Qualifying Medical Reasons or Religious Beliefs subject to legal
requirements.What are some of the benefits?
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Discounted Meals
- Bonus Opportunities
- Team Member Discount Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Recognition Programs
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance ProgramWe are proud of our winning culture,
and live these values daily: authenticity, teamwork, compassion,
commitment, and resilience.With communities across California and
Nevada, you will experience abundant opportunities for career
growth, travel, and relocation. Learn more at
oakmontseniorliving.com.About Oakmont Management Group: Oakmont
Management Group is a recognized leader in the senior living
industry that manages a portfolio of communities under the Oakmont
Senior Living and Ivy Living brands. Oakmont currently serves over
4,500 seniors across 46 communities in California and Nevada with
an additional 5 communities set to open in the coming year. Oakmont
strives to create an atmosphere of family and community among team
members, residents, and resident family members. We know that
caring and meaningful relationships are the foundation of a
rewarding life. Our team is hand-selected for their skills,
previous experience, and passion for working with the elderly. Our
practice is to incorporate joy and laughter alongside our
expectations of excellence. Walk into our communities and feel our
pride of ownership and commitment to service.Oakmont Management
Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Ivy Living, Oakland , Sales Director, Full time, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!