Manager I Behavior Health PSW MFT LPCC
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Generally responsible for a small group or program, with both
administrative and client caseload responsibilities.Essential
- Makes budget recommendations.
- Has input into hiring decisions with "veto" authority;
responsible for staffing various programs: coaches staff; provides
input into performance evaluations.
- Generally responsible for a small group or program such as
IOP/Adolescent/Crisis Team. Responsible for program design and
implementation within unit.
- Monitors access indicators: responsible for utilization
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
- Back-fill position for BHM1 in OAKCPY due to current manager
(Buxton) transitioning to BHM2 in AMRS. SR#2122Basic
- Minimum two (2) years of post license, paid experience as a
member of a psychiatric treatment team in an outpatient
setting/program under licensed supervision.Education
- Master's degree in applied behavioral science required.License,
- Current license as a Marriage, Family and Child Counselor or a
Licensed Clinical Social Worker or a Licensed Professional Clinical
Counselor (must meet couples and families requirement or complete
within two (2) years of hire) with the State of California approval
by the Board of Behavioral Science.
- Must have a Nat'l Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI,
prior to employment start date.Additional Requirements:
- Knowledge of state regulations with regard to ethics,
treatment, patient rights and confidentiality.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- N/ACOMPANY: KAISERTITLE: Manager I Behavior Health PSW MFT
LPCCLOCATION: Oakland, CaliforniaREQNUMBER: 1096231External hires
must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with
arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment
in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws,
including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Oakland , Manager I Behavior Health PSW MFT LPCC, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!