Regional Manager, Customer Support
Posted on: September 22, 2022
From Fivetran's founding until now, our mission has remained the
same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity.
With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical
and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required.
We're proud that more organizations continue to leverage our
technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack
for thousands of companies. We're looking for a Regional Manager of
Customer Support for our North America growth business!
The role is responsible for achieving key performance indicators,
mentoring, developing staff, and streamlining processes and
procedures related to the successful operation of a diverse
technical support team in a global technical support environment.
The candidate will also play a key role in the transformation of
the overall customer experience for the products.
As a Regional Manager of Customer Support at Fivetran you
- Lead a team of diverse Technical Support Engineers and Product
Support Experts supporting the Fivetran Product and be responsible
for driving day-to-day 24x7x365 support operations.
- Building the necessary knowledge, skills, and capabilities for
front line support teams to execute the business strategies and
maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Drive change both in culture and organization to achieve the
business objectives- OKR's while simultaneously building the team
morale and enthusiasm for the vision.
- Ensure responsiveness - Resolve problems quickly, ensure root
causes are addressed and problems do not recur, ensure customers
are satisfied with timing and quality of solutions offered.
- Develop and execute on strategy for continuous improvement of
our Support Team SLAs .
- Develop and drive implementation of repeatable, scalable, and
efficient technical support processes that are aligned with
customer needs and product support commitments.
- Collaborate with Sales, Engineering leaders and teams to
resolve customer incidents/problem Tickets and provide trending
data to the Product Owners.
- Demonstrate a high level of credibility, integrity, and trust
with a focus on excellent customer service, supportive workplace
interactions, and a professional work ethic.
- A deep understanding and appreciation of the value of building
the customer experience throughout the delivery process.
- Experience with SQL and Shell scripting.
- Experienced in managing customer escalations across
- Demonstrated success in leading teams and individual
Experience in growing the team by participating in the recruiting
- Knowledge and curiosity of emerging technologies that may
become relevant to building future products.
- Excellent communication skills written, oral, and
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance.
Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays,
parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Home office setup reimbursement program for 100% remote
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- RSU's - every employee is granted RSU's when they walk in the
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee
from around the world
We're honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion , but more
importantly, we're proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the
Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream .
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to
make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our
customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from
having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds,
experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity,
inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing
and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right
thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to
better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran's culture and what it's like to be
part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
statement here .
Keywords: Fivetran, Oakland , Regional Manager, Customer Support, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!