Account Based Marketing Manager (US Remote)
Posted on: November 19, 2022
As a Account Based Marketing Manager for global expansions, you
will manage Beekeeper's marketing programs focused on acquiring
pipeline via strategic accounts. You will help our teams to build
awareness, engagement, and consideration with newer decision makers
across a wide range of strategic target accounts. You will also own
The Marketing Manager will develop marketing strategies and manage
their execution, alongside colleagues and agencies. The programs
you will oversee include everything from customer content, hosted
events, webinars, direct mail, and digital programs. You'll also
assist with PR programs.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, possess a strong
willingness to amplify the brand, enjoy collaborating with sales
colleagues in Europe and the US, and be able to measure marketing
performance against pipeline goals and sales targets.
- Work with marketing colleagues, agencies, and sales leaders to
plan, execute and track quarterly marketing plans.
- Work closely with regional content stakeholders to create,
localise and adapt global initiatives to satisfy expansion
- Partner with customer marketing to run advocacy programs
amongst strategic accounts by continually recruiting new customer
- Cultivate a pool of brand advocates; develop and run programs
to boost referrals, quotes, reviews and references.
- Plan thought leadership campaigns to develop champions at
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs,
such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences,
awards programs and ongoing nurture campaigns.
- Create special marketing content for account
management/customer success to help upsell strategic
- Help define and execute account-based marketing campaigns in
alignment with the sales and global digital marketing
- Full ownership of the strategic expansions pipeline and budget
while managing and reporting on KPI's against the quarterly
- Create and foster relationships with account
- Provide customer success stories to our PR agencies
- Utilise systems and tools such as SFDC, HubSpot and Google
Analytics to analyse pipeline and opportunity data.
- Travel (approx. 10%) to support any marketing activities, like
events or meetings.
What we look for in you
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business discipline
- 5+ years experience working in B2B SaaS marketing or related
- Knowledge of and experience with customer marketing and/or
account based marketing
- Excellent project management, writing and time management
- Effective communicator: both written and in presentation
- Entrepreneurial thinking, self-motivated, driven to exceed
target, good eye for detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Conversion and ROI-oriented mindset
- Professional business level English is a must.
- Knowledge of SFDC, HubSpot, and other marketing tech
- Great presentation skills: you're naturally persuasive and know
how to formulate a winning pitch. You communicate concisely, and
reject jargon in favour of clarity.
What we offer
- A competitive compensation and great career
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 4 office
- Eager to learn?! We have a Personal Learning & Development
Budget to help you develop all the skills you need to
- Phone & Home Internet reimbursement every month.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 100% Medical, Vision, and Dental for most plans plus (or +) 50%
coverage for spouse, dependents or domestic partners
- 401(k) Retirement plan with employer matching
- Fitness & wellness cost reimbursement up to 50
- 14 weeks paid maternity leave
- Paternity Leave: 8 weeks of full pay (in combination with state
- Laptop for work purposes.
- Budget for setting up your Home-Office.
- Oh and don't forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
*For Colorado residents: The base range for this position's level
is between $70,000 and $95,000. Our total compensation consists of
base salary (depending on education, experience, knowledge, skills,
equity with other team members, and alignment with market data),
stock options plus several additional benefit coverage including
learning and development fund, Home Office Set-up reimbursement and
the rest of the benefits you can see .
Who we are
believes in the potential of every single employee. That's why
we've built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help
organisations digitally enable their frontline, to boost
productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich with additional offices in Berlin and
Krakow. In the USA, we offer We Work office locations and
completely remote. These locations support companies in more than
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications
will receive consideration for employment regardless of race,
colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Keywords: Beekeeper, Oakland , Account Based Marketing Manager (US Remote), Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!