Product Lead Manager
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Everlaw is looking for an experienced Product Lead Manager with
a dedication to building high-performing teams. You will use your
people first mindset and product experience to help grow and scale
the Product team gracefully. You will be a steward of best
practices in the product development process and provide guidance
and mentorship for your team. The product team is responsible for
understanding our users and business goals to steward our
development of an investigation and litigation platform that helps
legal teams at law firms, corporations, government agencies, and
nonprofit organizations work more efficiently to discover truth and
promote justice! The Product organization guides the strategy and
development of our products. We deliver value to our users, present
and future, by setting our product roadmap and executing on
high-quality product development with efficiency. Our products
serve as the fundamental driver of value to our users, and support
the success of our business. We take pride in not only creating a
powerful and intuitive user experience, but in supporting users
with our product documentation and certification program. - At
Everlaw, our mission is to promote justice by illuminating truth.
Our company culture is open and vibrant and we're committed to the
professional growth of our team members, offering an annual
learning and development stipend and regular check-ins with
managers regarding career goals. If you're looking for a place that
values passion, integrity, thinking big, and a desire to learn,
we'd love to hear from you! Think you're missing some of the skills
and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the 'perfect'
candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring
value to our team. This is a full-time exempt position based in our
Oakland, California office with a hybrid work schedule: in office
M/W/Th with the option to work from home Tu/Fr.
- We want you to feel like part of the team early on! Our
onboarding process will integrate you into the company with
informative sessions on our product, policies, processes, and team
structure and goals. And you'll spend meaningful time getting to
know your direct reports and discover what excites and challenges
- We're excited for you to learn, grow, and contribute right
away! We trust that you'll bring experience and knowledge that will
uplift and uplevel the team, but we don't expect you to know
everything on Day 1.In your role, you'll
- Become product certified! You will learn the ins and outs of
the Everlaw platform through a series of training modules.
- Individually contribute to all stages of development for a
handful of features to familiarize yourself with our processes and
- Define the problem through research and user interviews to lay
the foundation for successful design and development.
- Provide feedback and help find answers to open questions during
design and development.
- Thoroughly test features to ensure quality code and optimal
- Update documentation to ensure current and future users are
able to easily learn and engage with the product.
- Build a team of talented Product Leads; owning hiring decisions
that reinforce our values and add to our positive team culture for
- Provide individual mentorship to help your team meet their own
- Collaborate with others to define and establish effective
product development processes that emphasize understanding our
users, driving value, and foster an environment of excellence.
- Help your team set clear goals, provide feedback, and manage
project workloadswhile pitching in where needed.
- Drive business growth by partnering with Customer Success,
Sales, and other stakeholders to ensure we understand user needs
and market opportunities.
- Have an active voice in the product strategy and have a clear
vision on how to execute towards it.About you
- You have at least 8 years of experience in product management
for web and/or mobile applications.
- You have at least 2 years of experience managing teams.
- You have excellent people and project management skills.
- You are process-driven and can communicate complex concepts to
drive the team towards a shared vision.
- You are a proven leader with an ability to think big while
caring for small details.
- You have an aptitude for strategic product thinking that
strengthens the bridge between the product development and business
- You are authorized to work in the United States. Please note
that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring U.S. employment visas
for any applicants.Pluses
- You have direct experience working on enterprise SaaS
- You have professional experience with litigation or
- Substantial equity -
- Retirement plan with company matching -
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental
health and wellness
- Quarterly "flex fund to flourish" bonus to spend on any health,
wellness, or well-being expenses
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and
applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in Uptown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and
dozens of restaurants and walking distance to Lake Merritt
- Flexible work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize
your desk setup
- Enjoy a wide variety of snacks and beverages in the office
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities
with your team
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid
hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- At Everlaw, we are deeply invested in pursuing the truth, for our
clients and for our employees. We know that when you're empowered
to pursue your passions, it is reflected in the work. That's why
we're committed to the professional growth of all our team members,
offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular
career check-ins with managers. If you're looking for a place that
values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we'd love to hear
from you! - We help law firms, government agencies, and
corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big
lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or
needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion
dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and
we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design.
It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host hundreds
of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General
and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases
litigated today. - Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We
pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce and we do not
discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race,
creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic
information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related
condition, or any other basis protected by law. We respect the
gender, gender identity and gender expression of our applicants and
employees, and we honor requests for pronouns. It is our policy to
comply with all applicable national, state and local laws
pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity, including
the California Equal Pay Act . Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records. Everlaw requires all
of its employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a
medical or religious exemption applies. If you are hired, we will
require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine,
unless you have received a medical or religious exemption.
Keywords: Everlaw, Oakland , Product Lead Manager, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!