Key Account Manager
Posted on: November 23, 2022
The Key Account Manager role will be responsible for renewing
and expanding a portfolio of Beekeeper's largest customers. The
role is equal parts relationship management, sales and client
satisfaction. We believe that keeping our existing customers is
just as important as acquiring new ones. This role will manage an
assigned set of customers with a focus on staying organised to
renew existing contracts, identify upsell opportunities to grow
revenue in your portfolio. You will partner closely with internal
stakeholders (Customer Success, Customer Success Engineers, Product
Managers, Leadership) and external stakeholders (Communications,
HR, IT, Operations) to drive the renewal and expansion motion.
Your ability to clearly articulate our value proposition, remain
organised to close renewals on-time, and collaborate with internal
and external teams to support the expansion motion will be well
What you will do
- Build trusted and value-based relationships with existing
customers to renew contracts and uncover upsell/ expansion
- Effectively manage a portfolio of Beekeeper's largest customers
to establish long term partnerships
- Manage and influence key stakeholders to build consensus across
multiple geographies and cross functional decision makers and
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue attainment in
Salesforce and accounts plans with Planhat. Generate a strong
pipeline of net-new upsell/ expansion opportunities
- Responsible for the complete sales cycle for expansion
opportunities, including the successful negotiation of legal and
- Collaborate with internal resources (Customer Success, Customer
Engineers, Sales Ops---) to develop comprehensive 'win' strategies
- Work closely with Customer Success Teams and customer champions
to identify use cases, drive activation and innovations to
integrate in our product roadmap
What we look for in you
- At least 3-5 years sales experience in enterprise SaaS or
- Proven track record of meeting / exceeding quota, closing
large, complex deals
- Proven ability to collaborate and build trust based
relationships throughout the sales process with internal teams such
as Customer Success, Customer Engineering, Senior Leadership
- Strong sense of curiosity with a positive attitude and passion
for learning and helping others
- Strong business acumen and ability to analyse data to address
- Excellent soft skills (e.g. communication/presentation skills,
ability to build relationships and time management)
- Self-starter, eager to learn and not afraid to seek out
expertise of others around you to adapt and perfect your work.
Flexibility to work independently and within a team
- Experience crafting sales strategies for your portfolio and
building/executing on your account plans
- Knowledge of value-driven sales methodologies and negotiating
- English at proficiency level
What we offer
- A competitive incentivised OTE (On-Target-Earnings) with
uncapped commission and good accelerators.
- A great career trajectory.
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities.
- Eager to learn?! We have a Personal Learning & Development
Budget to help you develop all the skills you need to
- Phone & Home Internet reimbursement every month.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 100% Medical, Vision, and Dental for most plans plus (or +) 50%
coverage for spouse, dependents or domestic partners
- 401(k) Retirement plan with employer matching
- Fitness & wellness cost reimbursement up to 50
- Paternity Leave: 8 weeks of full pay (in combination with state
- Laptop for work purposes.
- Budget for setting up your Home-Office.
- Oh and don't forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
*For Colorado residents: The On-Target-Earnings range for this
position's level is between $93,000 and $150,000. Our total
compensation consists of base salary (depending on education,
experience, knowledge, skills, equity with other team members, and
alignment with market data), stock options plus several additional
benefit coverage including learning and development fund, Home
Office Set-up reimbursement and the rest of the benefits you can
Who we are
believes in the potential of every single employee. That's why
we've built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help
organisations digitally enable their frontline, to boost
productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich, in Berlin and in Krakow. These locations
support companies in more than 150 countries.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications
will receive consideration for employment regardless of race,
colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Keywords: Beekeeper, Oakland , Key Account Manager, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!