Company: Get Grid
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Today's financial system is built to favor those with money.
Grid's mission is to level that playing field by building financial
products that help users better manage their financial future. The
Grid app lets users access cash, build credit, spend money, file
their taxes and more. - Grid is a fast growing team that's deeply
passionate about making a difference in the lives of millions.
We're solving huge problems and believe that a merit driven culture
allows every team member to play a big role. - We are looking for
an outstanding product manager who will collaborate closely with
engineering, design, operations, and analytics to drive our product
forward. -If you are looking for a role where you can have massive
impact and a wide scope, you will find this role compelling,
challenging, and rewarding. What you'll do:
- Lead the full product development lifecycle for key
consumer-facing features that impact our core business and
customers' financial lives
- Collaborate with a team of designers, engineers, and analysts
to identify opportunities for new product experiences and
- Use your analytical abilities and rigorous thinking to
prioritize potential features and tenaciously drive those projects
- Determine the metrics that define success for your products and
implement tracking systems/processes for these metrics
- Conduct customer research to deeply understand our customers
and their financial problems/goals to inform future product
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in product or
in business operations at a high-growth tech startup
- Experience in a B2C company with an emphasis on building great
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced and fluid startup
- Exceptional analytical skills and experience with data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills About
- You have an impressive aptitude for getting things done. You
overcome challenges and find a way to make it happen, even when the
work is difficult.
- You are a quick learner. You have the capacity to understand
new topics and pick up new skills quickly.
- You are a creative problem-solver. You excel at identifying
unintuitive solutions to hard problems.
- You care deeply about developing products and solutions that
will create the best experience for our users.
- You have a knack for understanding what people want in a
product and designing an experience that meets and exceeds their
- You are comfortable getting into the weeds on a variety of
technical issues. Note: this position is full-time onsite at Grid's
HQ located at Frank Ogawa Plaza in Oakland, CA.
Keywords: Get Grid, Oakland , Product Manager, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!