Company: LVI Associates
Posted on: January 19, 2023
A leading heavy civil construction firm is currently seeking an
Area Manager specializing in overseeing heavy civil construction
projects in Northern California. With a wide portfolio of projects
including water/wastewater treatment plant, pump station, lift
stations, water line, sewer line, and utilities, the Area Manager
will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of the
projects.This contractor chases work specifically in Northern
California, and Area Managers are not expected to travel often,
only between job sites. The contractor also has an industry leading
culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will
integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to
maintain the health and well-being of their employees.The Area
Manager will be responsible for...
- Overseeing projects between the East Bay and Sacramento
- Client and employee retention, crew productivity, and workplace
- Scheduling, assigning, and directing production teams to ensure
all services are performed
- Effectively communicating with production teams the tasks
necessary to provide a consistent, high quality productThe Project
Manager should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelors Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management
- 10+ years of experience in the water treatment
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k matchIf you are interested in the Area Manager role, then
please don't wait to apply.
Keywords: LVI Associates, Oakland , Area Manager, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!