Digital Communications and Project Manager - Non-Profit
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Ref ID: 568100Classification: Marketing Communications
CoordinatorCompensation: $25.00 to $35.00 hourlyAre you interested
in joining an organization that uplifts the voices of Black women,
affirms their experiences, and offers insights for achieving
self-defined success in the workplace and beyond. We are growing
and seeking a consultant to support our communications program,
calendar, and new internship program. The Communications Program
Consultant will oversee our communications efforts and will be in
charge of marketing communications, social media management, and
event coordination. This is a part-time grant-funded role that is
established for one year. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Communications
- Create and manage the communications calendar for the
- Work with our communications firm to plan promotional
activities for all programs, events, and announcements
- Develop and implement a social media strategy that includes
- Write content and create registration pages for key annual
- Manage content releases for podcast episodes, stories, and
other media collections.
- Create schedule for and, in partnership with intern staff,
create select eNewsletters, flyers, and eblasts.
- With collaboration from others, coordinate events and
programs.Internship & Volunteer Program & Staff Management
- Design and implement internship program including coaching and
- Create procedures and protocols for communications internship
and volunteer program.
- Manage work of communications volunteers and interns
- Develop educational training and evaluation for interns.
- Meet weekly with intern team and provide updates to Executive
- Inspire motivate and support interns to work as an effective
team and produce high quality work.
Keywords: Robert Half, Oakland , Digital Communications and Project Manager - Non-Profit, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!