Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: March 16, 2023
The Receiving Manager reports to the Assistant Branch Managers and Branch Manager and has the overall responsibility for monitoring and assisting in all activities in the Receiving Department pertaining to all incoming/outgoing merchandise. Must take precautions and be aware of any potential theft indicators. In addition, provides leadership and guidance to all power equipment operators that are involved with loading and unloading of product from trailers. This position includes manual labor.
- Ensure accuracy of item description, UPC numbers and counts for all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Ensure accuracy when filling out Manifest/Bill of Lading and maintain IBT Seal Log for both incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Ensure list of incoming Purchase Orders (Order Pool) is run and follow up with Buying or Logistics Department to ensure "on time" Purchase Orders.
- Record and file all incoming and outgoing Purchase Orders.
- Ensure Goods Received Book (GRB) and any Adjustment Vouchers (AVs) are current and accurate.
- Ensure Receiving Clerk is accurately entering everything received on the day it was received and has all deliveries properly scheduled.
- Ensure all Driver Logs are maintained and filed appropriately
- Ensure trucks are unloaded/loaded in a timely manner and maintain detention times to a minimum.
- Perform monthly self-audits being performed and address action items.
SFO-04 WS-04 WS-TC WS-LC
Shift start: 6:00 AM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
Paid time off
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
At least 1 year similar experience Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, vendors and buyers. Ability to calculate figures, and amounts such as discounts, interest, and proportions. Computer literate
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.%52693208% %%retail%%
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Oakland , Receiving Manager, Executive , Oakland, California
here to apply!