PEOPLESOFT TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Company: UniMind Software Solutions,Inc
Posted on: December 9, 2018
The role involves strong management and ability for planningTechnical PM needs technical expertise in the PS platform along with managingNeed technology architecture, technical and managing/planning PeopleSoft technology solutions (infrastructure, OS, patch management, upgrades, etc.)Responsible for managing and leading various technical projectsThis position will work on various technology projects with the technical, functional and testing teams to design, document, build, test and deploy technical solutions as required for a successful launch of the new system-wide implementation The candidate will assist the team in the design, development, and implementation of models, frameworks, roadmaps, and best practices for various technology aspects
- Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training
- Atleast 3 full implementation project lifecycle experience as a PeopleSoft Technical Lead/Project Manager with a thorough understanding of configuration and integration between major functional areas within PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
- 10+ years of PeopleSoft technical lead experience with proven PeopleSoft project execution record.
- Application upgrade and PeopleTools Upgrade experience including development of roadmaps and project plans
- Significant experience developing technical work plans and estimates for planned projects.
- Proficiency in all technical aspects of PeopleSoft technology, including mastery of PeopleCode, PeopleTools 8.5x, Application Engine, BI Publisher, Application Package, Component Interface & Integration Broker, XML/BI Publisher, Fluid, AWE, SQR, SQL, PS Query and the entire PS technical stack including Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience with PeopleSoft technologies such as PeopleSoft Update Manager, Change Assistant, Integration Broker, and Secure Enterprise Search.
- Working knowledge of network and server infrastructure and architecture
- Experience with third-party migration tools of PeopleSoft objects between environments, specifically Dell STAT.
- Experience working with Cloud Service Providers on a cloud based platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate issue resolution with team members and/or business partners
- Strong commitment to integrity and accuracy
- Ability to work in a diverse and large matrixed team environment
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team; ability to handle multiple prioritiesIf interested, Please contact Roji at or email her at Roji(at)unimindss(dot)com - provided by Dice Planning, technical, integration, architecture
Keywords: UniMind Software Solutions,Inc, Oakland , PEOPLESOFT TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!