Product Manager (Supply Chain)
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Product Manager (Supply Chain)
We re looking for a creative and self-motivated individual to join the product management team of our Supply Chain Visibility product line. This key position will help drive the continued innovation of one of our largest product lines as we expand the largest cloud-based supply chain network into new technologies like machine learning and IoT. The world s most innovative and successful companies use the Infor GT Nexus platform and Supply Chain Visibility product and other GT Nexus solutions to transform their supply chains.
The Product Manager works closely on a team with other product managers, engineering, quality assurance, services, support, marketing, and sales teams to bring new solutions to market. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing execution of the product development cycle from strategic planning to enablement activities and ensuring the product s success in the market.
* Define, validate, communicate, and execute product roadmaps for Supply Chain Visibility
* Collect, consolidate, and analyze market research, customer feedback, and operational data to determine and prioritize product features
* Extract and analyze customer and network data to identify areas of business process improvement
* Translate customer and market requirements into product design and functional specifications; work with engineering and QA to ensure successful development
* Develop marketing, promotional & release specific material content to communicate solution's value proposition to both existing customers and new prospects.
* Gather internal and customer feedback to ensure user adoption and satisfactionRequirements:
* 2-4 years product management or related experience (e.g., consulting, IT, domain expert)
* B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, or Engineering, or related field. MBA would be a plus.
* Experience in Supply Chain, including Sourcing, Planning, Transportation, Inventory Management a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Enthusiastic and able to collaborate well with others, including remote teams
* Knowledgeable in technology, experience with Enterprise software and/ or SaaS a plus
* Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Highly organized, able to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing priorities
* Ability to translate complicated business problems into easily understood solutions
* Ability to work effectively across various groups, including engineering, professional services, customer support, marketing and sales
For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy..
Keywords: Infor, Oakland , Product Manager (Supply Chain), Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!