ACCOUNT MANAGER - INSIDE SALES
Company: Commercial Energy of Montana
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Description Founded in 1997, We are Privately held, we currently
serve over 3,200 commercial clients with 12,000 locations,
including Fortune 100 firms to small, innovative, growth companies
- manufacturers, hospitals, property management companies, office
buildings, food producers, managed care facilities, and
restaurants. Commercial Energy has exceeded $100 million in annual
revenue and since 2009 has maintained a client renewal rate of 92%.
Whether it's supply, demand, or delivery, our selling proposition
is clear and proven: manage the client's supply, mitigate their
risk, and provide choice and certainty, freeing up their time and
resources so they can focus on their core business. Our company
philosophy is to earn an adequate profit while using our time,
effort, and money to help our industry and communities prosper.
What you will do:
- Your primary responsibility will be to renew and developing
existing clients and develop new client relationships that are in
line with Commercial Energy's strategic priorities, gross margin
objectives, and our defined sales process
- You will continually uncover and develop additional sales
opportunities via phone, e-mail, social media and all other
communication channels available
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an
- You will consistently prepare and deliver electronic
presentations and proposals in a professional manner that positions
Commercial Energy in a strong value proposition to clients
- Diligently update customer information utilizing
- Stay informed on all new developments in the Energy
- You are always actively and consistently building and
maintaining a robust network of business contacts within the
industry Who you are:
- EXPERIENCE: You have 1 to 3 years, B to B Inside Sales
Experience, preferably selling a strategic solution (not just a
product) to C-level decision makers.
- SOLUTION SALES: You have succeeded best when you sold a
solution for a client, not just a product, similar to our CE360
approach. CE360 helps each client manage their energy supply cost
while providing technology to lower their usage (demand) and
optimize their logistics/delivery costs from the utility.
- PERSONALITY: Activity driven, committed to competitive success,
with a deep curiosity to understand client needs, a desire to
become an expert and one who truly enjoys "hunting".
- SKILLS: You are an exceptional communicator, both on the phone
and through your e-mails and/or letters with:
- Demonstrated ability to use technologic and strategic selling
tools, i.e. Salesforce, LinkedIn, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree (GPA 3.0 or better) from a 4 year
- High energy, with unquestionable integrity, professionalism,
and an ambition to succeed;
- Math is one of your strong suits, and Excel is a noun and a
tool to you, not just a verb.
- You want to be tested to prove how good you know you are.
- Guided by the principle of always doing the right thing for the
client and for your peers. Who we are and What we give you:
- LEVERAGE: An opportunity to leverage a twenty year old,
employee owned company with over 3,000 established customers to
grow its geographic reach selling something every business uses
every day, energy.
- REAL MONEY! Not only do you receive an uncapped commission on
all new sales and renewals, but also a strong base salary and
commissions for client growth every month you are with us.
- CAREER GROWTH: Clear and proven advancement opportunities based
upon your individual performance
- TECHNOLOGY: State of the art technology tools for CRM and
presentations and client solution portals, as well as a great
- TEAM SPIRIT: We work hard here but we have fun too! We have
scheduled parties, on-the-fly sporting events (our office overlooks
Oracle Arena and the Coliseum) and we eat incredibly well.
- The usual extras: You are an employee here, not a contractor,
so we help you take care of you and your family. The Company pays
for your health plan benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life), that
meet your individual needs and much of your family as well.
- Extra Extras: Our 401-K plan provides up to an extra 4% cash
contribution and our Employee Stock Ownership Plan provides equity
and retirement income to you AT NO COST.
- Time off to rest and recharge. We have a generous PTO policy
that lets you take time off whether you need to care for yourself,
a loved one, or to enjoy that tropical or snow-bound vacation.
- INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP: You get to work in a positive, high energy
environment, with others that share your dedication for providing,
without question, the best customer experience to our clients in
the fastest growing industry in America, ENERGY. Talk to Us Now,
Your Future won't wait any longer!
Keywords: Commercial Energy of Montana, Oakland , ACCOUNT MANAGER - INSIDE SALES, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!