Director, Technical Program Management - Oakland
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Company OverviewMosaic is building upon its success in solar and
home improvement lending, making it easy by leveraging technology
and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean
energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate,
thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while
working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally
located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement
towards 100% clean energy for all.Technical Program ManagerWe are
looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager ("TPM") to
drive the future of our offshore expansion while leading important
cross-functional initiatives that span product and engineering
organizations. This is an exciting time to join us as our
technology team embarks on selection of new offshore partners and
creating a new model to scale our talent globally. This is an
engineering leadership role for an individual passionate about
helping teams perform better across multiple Mosaic locations
(onshore and offshore).Your day-to-day
- Oversee all aspects of near-shore and offshore partner
management including hiring, onboarding, project assignment,
delivery management, agile coaching, and creating extension of HQ
- Responsible for Engineering Directors/Managers and Product
Managers to define process and projects for offshore execution.
Will be key leader to bridge cultural differences across various
teams, foster a sense of 'global team', lead change management, and
improve various productivity metrics for all teams.
- Responsible for coordinating vendor selection, performance
scorecards, budgeting, and relationship management with multiple
- Responsible for program aspects of key technical projects
(e.g.,, SOC2 security certification, monolith refactoring) --within
the technology organization, and serve as the crucial interface
between security, risk, engineering, product and leadership.
- Responsible for development and automation of operational
dashboards to report technology performance in areas of
applications availability/outages, hosting costs/trends,
quality/security/compliance metrics, incident management, and other
- Good understanding of overall system architecture
- Help drive new products and features via the development
process and agile coaching
- Follow progress of multiple projects and act as
product/engineering liaison for Biz Ops organization to ensure
strong alignment and execution.
- Be proactive in driving process, accountability and
productivity improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Be a part of the technology leadership at Mosaic reporting to
the CTO, promoting overall engineering excellence and best
practices . What you bring to the team
- 10+ years of experience with technical project management as a
TPM, engineering leader, offshore program manager, --or engagement
- Successful track record and consistent project success of
having worked with near-shore and offshore organizations.
- Extensive experience with cross functional teams and managing
relationships with business and technical stakeholders.
- Organized and decisive leadership skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills: proven ability to
influence peers and managers, resolve conflict and build consensus
while dealing with ambiguity.
- Clear sense of ownership and self-motivation.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Technical background in software or related field or equivalent
- Willing and able to travel internationally as necessary. Why
MosaicAs a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there
are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. --We provide
competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable,
be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision
driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible
schedules when needed. --Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and
entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional,
flexible, self-starter attitude. --We believe in hiring the best,
the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and
appreciation.We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Mosaic, Oakland , Director, Technical Program Management - Oakland, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!