Company: College Track
Posted on: October 12, 2019
College Track seeks a strategic and creative Marketing Manager who
is both compassionate and fearless about empowering students from
underserved communities to graduate from college. The Marketing
Manager is responsible for the successful planning and execution of
marketing projects related to branding, digital marketing,
development/fundraising, and to drive brand awareness, revenue, and
engagement. This position will report to the Director of Marketing
& Alumni Strategy.
Primary Responsibilities Include: -
- Under the guidance of the Director of Marketing & Alumni
Strategy, implement marketing strategies to build brand awareness,
support program needs, fundraising efforts, and revenue
- Ensure College Track's identity and branding is consistent
across all mediums through effective messaging, knowledge sharing,
and enforcement of branding standards.
- Oversee the creation and execution of marketing collaterals,
including fact sheets, brochures, programs, banners, and cards.
- Serve as marketing lead and project manager for national and
regional events, supporting with event collateral and vendor
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing & Alumni Strategy to
develop and implement digital marketing strategies that drive user
engagement and increase online fundraising.
- Measure, track, and optimize the effectiveness of online
- Manage and execute website updates, email campaigns, and
incoming Marketing requests.
- Develop and manage relationships with external partners,
including advertising agencies, graphic designers,
photographers/videographers, and printers.
- Help provide creative direction for photo shoots and video
- Manage effective and efficient distribution of national and
regional marketing materials and maintain digital archives of
- Support the tracking of Marketing team budgeting and
Skills & Experience Required - - -
First and foremost, the Marketing Manager must embrace College
Track's mission to create a more just and equitable world, where
every student has the opportunity to achieve a life of choice and
opportunity. Additionally, candidates must possess the following
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum five years experience in marketing, ideally from a
non-profit, education institution, campaign or social
- Excellent project management skills, including proactive and
independent development of work plans, timelines, and
- Digital marketing experience, particularly with email
campaigns, direct mail, social media, and events.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Adobe Photoshop,
Illustrator, and InDesign
- SEO and PPC technology expertise preferred.
- Strong eye for design and ability to convey direction to
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Working knowledge of print production scheduling and the
ability to shepherd print publications from concept to
- Experience identifying and directing internal and external
- Strong decision making capabilities with the ability to
prioritize incoming requests and projects
- Strong interpersonal and process management skills-- ability to
set appropriate priorities, meet deadlines, manage multiple
projects and relationships simultaneously
- Comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback to
- Demonstrated creative vision, critical thinking, and problem
- Budget management experience and aptitude
- Flexibility and adaptability-- a true team player
Compensation & Benefits
College Track offers a competitive salary based on the
organization's compensation philosophy, which is grounded in market
data. We also offer comprehensive health & welfare benefits and top
of the market paid time off. -
Keywords: College Track, Oakland , Marketing Manager, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!