Executive Director, Regulatory & Special Programs
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: November 11, 2019
- Develops strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders to
include leadership from Region, Health Plan, Medical Group,
Community Benefit, Finance, Public Affairs, Government Relations,
Operations (i.e. regional and local area), Health Policy, Product
and Market Management and Local Area Leadership.
- Serves as the Plan Partner liaison for NCAL.
- Consults with and advises local area leadership to establish
plans and initiatives including the financial, operational, and
community benefit stakeholders.
- Oversees the activities related to Medi-Cal, and ensures that
the Medi-Cal programs in NCAL are administered in compliance with
all federal and state requirements.
- Performs oversight and accountability of member services,
member onboarding program, and benefit implementation for the NCAL
- Develops a region-wide, multi-year strategy that addresses the
non-medical needs of specific member populationsLeads the program
design and implementation of above programs, and partnering with
KFH, KFHP, and TPMG to ensure coordination and collaboration with
- Ensures portfolio of non-medical services show empirical proof
of their effectiveness in improving the health status of these
- Oversees the development, implementation, tracking and analysis
of Medi-Cal process improvement initiatives and related metrics for
assessing Medi-Cal performance.
- Leads and coordinates relevant health plan, hospital, and
medical group personnel to support strategy implementation and
- Works in concert with the SCAL counterpart on standardizing
Medi-Cal-specific policies and procedures for operations and care
delivery for all of California
- Works closely with the VP, California Medi-Cal and executive
leadership to develop quality improvement and cost savings
initiatives to ensure cross-functional integration and coordination
- Conducts region-specific budget preparation and policy and
program implementation of federal and state initiatives.
- Makes operational adjustments to guarantee that Medi-Cal
programs are performing at or exceeding set targets.
- Provides management and oversight of contracted vendors for
- Works closely with the Executive Director, CA Medi-Cal Health
Plan Administration to ensure that health plan operations and care
delivery programs for NCAL are intimately aligned with Medi-Cal
administrative health plan functions, including but not limited to
DHCS All Plan Letter implementation, compliance, audits, and
- Experience:Minimum ten (10) years of relevant experience in
healthcare, including leadership and management experience in
health plan, hospital, medical group administration, Medi-Cal and
- Education:Bachelor's degree required.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Oakland , Executive Director, Regulatory & Special Programs, Executive , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!