Company: Michigan Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics.
Posted on: February 21, 2021
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (Kaiser Permanente Northern
California) Application Attachments: Please include your resume and
up to two additional documents. Add File Northern & Central
California, California The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is
one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000
physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout
Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition of
providing quality medical care. We currently have the following
- GENERAL ADULT GASTROENTEROLOGISTS: Openings in Fresno,
Modesto/Stockton, Roseville, Sacramento, and Vacaville. ERCP a
- ADVANCED EUS GASTROENTEROLOGIST: Opening in San Francisco.
- PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGIST: Opening in Oakland.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We deliver culturally responsive, compassionate care to a
diverse member population. EXTRAORDINARY BENEFITS:
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave For more information
on our Adult opportunities, please contact Lisa Holthaus at:
Lisa.Holthaus@kp.org or call: (510) 625-5916. For more information
on our Pediatric opening, please contact Judy Padilla at:
Judy.G.Padilla@kp.org or call: 510-625-5915. We are an
EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor Connect With Us:
LinkedIn: /company/the-permanente-medical-group/ Twitter:
@TPMGDocCareers Internal Number: . About The Permanente Medical
Group, Inc. (Kaiser Permanente Northern California) Setting
standards from the startIn 1948, seven physicians got together to
create a new kind of medical group, one that focused on
collaboration, put the patient at its core and provided a truly
integrated health care delivery system. The result was a practice
and approach that grew to become a gold standard in healthcare: The
Permanente Medical Group (TPMG).More than 60 years later and over
7,000 physicians strong, TPMG and its integrated health care
delivery model continue to forge new territory in medicine. As the
quality leader in our industry, we help over 3.2 million members
throughout Northern and Central California live healthier, happier
lives. And we do the same for our physicians.As part of our team,
you'll enjoy comprehensive administrative support, cross-specialty
collaboration, easy access to resources and more. You'll also enjoy
a balanced schedule, so you can make the most of your time here and
at home. Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center 4 Days
Keywords: Michigan Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics., Oakland , Gastroenterologists, Healthcare , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!