Certified Registered Nurse Anesthestist
Company: MedBridge Development
Posted on: May 15, 2022
CERTIFIED REGISTERED NURSE ANESTHESTIST
- Provides pre-anesthetic preparation and patient
- Ensures patient identification and obtains appropriate health
- Recommends, requests, and evaluates pertinent diagnostic
- Documents pre-anesthetic evaluation.
- Obtains informed consent for anesthesia.
- Selects and/or administers pre-anesthetic medications.
- Selects prepares and administers anesthetic agents or other
agents administered in management of anesthetic care.
- Informs anesthesiologist and/or surgeon of changes in patient's
- Provides anesthesia induction, maintenance, emergence, and post
- Performs intubation and extubation, airway management.
- Provides mechanical ventilation.
- Performs venous punctures.
- Performs and manages regional anesthetic.
- Manages patient's fluid infusion during procedure.
- Provides perianesthetic invasive and non-invasive monitoring
utilizing current standards and techniques.
- Responds to abnormal findings with corrective action.
- Recognizes and treats cardiac dysrhythmias through use of
perianesthetic electrocardiogram monitoring.
- Evaluates patient response during emergence from anesthesia.
Institutes pharmacological or supportive treatment to insure
adequacy of patient recovery from anesthesia and adjuvant
- Provides post anesthesia follow-up, report, and evaluation of
patient's response to anesthesia and for potential anesthetic
- Identifies and manages emergency situations. Initiates or
participates in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Performs or orders equipment safety checks as needed.
- Cleans and sterilizes equipment and notifies supervisor of
needed equipment adjustments/repairs.
- May perform patient care to the extent necessary to maintain
clinical expertise, competency and licensing necessary to fulfill
job responsibilities and to direct the provision of care on the
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Graduate of accredited nurse anesthesia program
- Valid California RN License
- Valid California Nurse Anesthetist License
- Valid California APRN Recognition
- CRNA certification through AANA
- CRNA Certification through NBCRNA
- Active BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Available 4-5 days a week
- Excellent communication skills
- 2-3 years of experience as CRNA preferred
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: MedBridge Development, Oakland , Certified Registered Nurse Anesthestist, Healthcare , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!