Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator
Company: Stanford Medicine
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Pay Grade: E
The Clinical Translational Research Program is seeking an Assistant
Clinical Research Coordinator (ACRC) to p erform administrative
support duties related to the collection of clinical data and/or
the coordination of clinical studies in maternal and child health.
Work under supervision of the principal investigator and/or study
- Schedule and/or call subjects for appointments; contact
participants with reminders or other requirements.
- Prepare, distribute, and process questionnaires.
- Perform clerical duties in the preparation of regulatory
documents. Maintain all forms and documents, including consent
forms and master subject logs. File all appropriate
- Assist with the screening, recruiting, and obtaining consent of
study participants. Review medical records and/or perform telephone
or in-person interviews to gather data, as needed.
- Administer standard study questionnaires and tests, score test
measurements and questionnaires, and code data for computer entry.
Perform quantitative review of forms, tests, and other measurements
for completeness and accuracy.
- Extract data from source documents for research studies as
directed. Collect data and complete case report forms.
- Prepare, process, and ship specimens/samples accurately under
- Order and maintain equipment and supplies.
- Process study compensation payments and thank you letters to
subjects upon completion of trial activities. Assist with
post-study activities, as needed.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using computers, software, and web-based
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Two-year college degree and one year of relevant experience or an
equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
General knowledge of medical terminology.
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES:
- Frequently stand, walk, twist, bend, stoop, squat and use fine
- Occasionally sit, reach above shoulders, perform desk based
computer tasks, use a telephone and write by hand, lift, carry,
push, and pull objects that weigh up to 40 pounds.
- Rarely kneel, crawl, climb ladders, grasp forcefully, sort and
file paperwork or parts, rarely lift, carry, push, and pull objects
that weigh 40 pounds or more.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University
will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a
disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential
functions of his or her job.
- Position may at times require the employee to work with or be
in areas where hazardous materials and/or exposure to chemicals,
blood, body fluid or tissues and risk of exposure to contagious
diseases and infections.
- May require extended or unusual work hours, including
weeknights and weekends, based on research requirements and
Position may be required to support studies that are conducted at
off-site clinics (within a 50-mile radius of the main campus).
Incumbent will need to provide own transportation with the ability
to get to/from these off-site clinics.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4921
- Employee Status: Regular
- Pay Grade: E
- Department URL:
- Requisition ID: 93920 As an organization that receives federal
funding, Stanford University has a COVID-19 vaccination requirement
that will apply to all university employees, including those
working remotely in the United States and applicable
subcontractors. To learn more about COVID policies and guidelines
for Stanford University Staff, please visit
Keywords: Stanford Medicine, Oakland , Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator, Healthcare , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!