Physician / Family Practice / California / Locum or Permanent / Family Practice Job
Company: Odyssey Staffing
Posted on: June 17, 2022
BC Family or Internal Medicine Physician needed near San
Francisco, CA to start as soon as credentialed.
Full Time, Mon-Fri
16-20 patients per day
Required Licenses/Certifications: Possession of a current valid
license to practice medicine in the state of California, AND, Board
Certification in area of specialty.
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice
insurance with tail coverage included.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
1. Cares for patients in a compassionate, culturally competent, and
patient centered manner.
2. Participates in the supervision of Mid-level
Practitioners/Certified Nurse Midwives in assigned clinical
3. Practices evidence based medicine and is up to date with current
standards of care.
4. Provides cost effective care; manages time and patient flow well
when providing direct care to patients and following up on patient
5. Stays current with patient care responsibilities. (e.g. lab
results, medication refills, and radiology reports, relevant to
6. Takes initiative to work well with the clinical team (including
Medical Assistants, Clerks, Health Educators, Panel Managers,
Nurses and Pharmacy staff, Leaders, etc.) to improve quality of
care and service delivery.
7. Teaches patients, families and staff; provides counseling
services related to promoting good health practices.
Please send resume to and call/text Joe at 469-482-9540.
Keywords: Odyssey Staffing, Oakland , Physician / Family Practice / California / Locum or Permanent / Family Practice Job, Healthcare , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!