Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)- Home Health, Oakland
Company: Neogen Care
Posted on: June 20, 2022
- Join Our Team of Highly Talented and Committed Clinical
Professionals *POSITION: Licensed Vocational Nurse (Home
Health)TYPE: Part-timePAY: $45 per visit plus mileage and
benefitsLOCATION: Oakland, CA and Surrounding Areas within 20 miles
radius from Clinician's residencePosition Summary
- Provide direct patient care as defined in the California state
Nurse Practice Act.
- Implement plans of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation consistent with the
plan of care.
- Assess and provide patient and family/caregiver education and
information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Prepare, coordinate and submit clinical and progress
- Current California LVN license
- 1 year of recent acute care experience or SNF or other Home
Health agency a plus as Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- 1 year of recent Home Health experience a plus with relevant
experience in wound care, patient teaching, medication management,
- Must be able to perform blood draws from patients
- Must have HS Diploma, or Associate, or Undergraduate degree in
- Current CPR/BLS certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with vehicle, in good working order,
that is currently registered and insured in accordance with state
and Neogen Care requirements.
- Strong skills in observation, verbal and written communication,
problem-solving, basic math, Electronic Medical Record Software
(Kinnser a plus), and basic computer skills to manage email, texts,
employment record self-service, etc.
- Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing
skillsCOVID-19 ConsiderationsNeogen Care, an essential health
industry company, practices all protective measures recommend by
the WHO, CDC, state, and county to safeguard our employees and
patients from COVID-19 exposure to include: screening, testing,
Keywords: Neogen Care, Oakland , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)- Home Health, Oakland, Healthcare , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!