Manager II Behavior Health Psychology
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Generally responsible for a medium size group or program, with
both administrative and client caseload responsibilities.
- Makes budget recommendations.
- Has counseling/disciplinary responsibilities: conducts
performance evaluations; responsible for allocation of resources;
has overall personnel management responsibility (HR, personnel,
- Generally over a larger team , such as Adult/Child or
- Responsible for overall program design and operations within
- Accountable for access outcomes; allocation of
- May participate on regional committees.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience under the
direction of a licensed psychologist or board certified
- Ph.D, Psy.D, or Ed.D in clinical or counseling required from an
accredited college or university.
License, Certification, Registration
- Psychologist License (California)
- National Provider Identifier required at hire
- Knowledge of social service agencies, state regulations and APA
standards as it related to client treatment, patient rights and
- Previous clinical responsibilities to include psychological
testing, diagnosis, crisis intervention, brief individual and group
- Knowledge of psychological testing techniques, administration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- If not licensed in CA at hire, must be licensed to practice in
a state in the United States and able to practice under Business
and Professional Code Section 2946 (maximum of 180 days subject to
the specifics of the regulation).
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
PrimaryLocation : California,Oakland,Oakland 3900 Broadway West
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
WorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 05:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-NCAL-09-NUE-Non Union
Job Level : Team Leader/Supervisor
Job Category : Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual
Department : Oakland Hospital - Mental Health/Psych-Nurse -
Travel : No
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Oakland , Manager II Behavior Health Psychology, Healthcare , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!