CA Provider (Physician, PA or Nurse Practitioner)
Company: Dignity Health - GoHealth Urgent Care
Posted on: June 23, 2022
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our
patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless,
personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the
most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers
with the most knowledgeable providers.We've partnered with Dignity
Health, the fifth-largest health system in the U.S., creating a
strong network of urgent care centers serving the vibrant San
Francisco Bay Area. The partnership provides patients with greater
access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art
technology and unique patient access tools, such as online
registration and appointment scheduling.We are seeking progressive
and entrepreneurial Physicians, PAs and Nurse Practitioners with
adult and pediatric experience to join our welcoming and diverse
community of San Francisco providers. Full Time & Part Time
schedules are available at this time.GoHealth Urgent Care is a
different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Dignity Health allows us to reach beyond the
episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly
and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EPIC EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the
quality of care.A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist
you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and
administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes
it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations-enjoy meeting a diversity
of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing
urgent care networks.Minimum Qualifications:
- PA/NP: 2 years of PA/NP experience in an Emergency Medicine or
Urgent Care setting
- Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient
populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints,
etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.We are Committed to Quality CareOur
Dignity Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited
by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this
accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in
both certification and quality and safety standards. This
accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients
we serve.Go forward.When you join our collaborative teams, you can
rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be
handled with the same care that we put into growing our
organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help
elevate the way you practice. And, you'll have more opportunities
to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced
clinical training.If you're a dynamic, flexible, experienced
clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look
forward to speaking with you today!
Locations throughout the San Fransicso Bay area include:
Castro, Cole Valley, Saly City, Glen Park, Lombard St., Market
Street, Mill Valley, North Beach, Piedmont Ave., Redwood City, San
Bruno and West Portal,
Keywords: Dignity Health - GoHealth Urgent Care, Oakland , CA Provider (Physician, PA or Nurse Practitioner), Healthcare , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!