Licensed Vocational Nurse
Company: Redwood Healthcare Center
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for full-time and part-time
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) for all shifts.Voted one of the
best companies to work for by Modern Healthcare Magazine:Redwood
Healthcare Center is an award winning family company providing
healthcare services including skilled nursing, assisted living and
senior living communities. We believe that seniors are
extraordinary people. Their lives are filled with achievements,
contributions and wisdom. They have raised families, served their
communities and country, lived history and ultimately set the stage
for us. We are honored to provide their care, as they make the
transition to the golden years, and when it becomes more
challenging to care for one's self. From a short-term
rehabilitation stay to long term nursing care, each of our clinical
programs are designed to reduce hospitalizations so our patients
can focus on achieving their individual care plan goals whether
it's returning home or staying with us for their long term care
needsOur commitment to superior quality of life is evident when you
visit our family of centers. At our care center you will meet
compassionate and professional team members who understand that
finding the right skilled nursing setting and long-term care option
could be difficult and confusing and are wanting to make a
difference by providing the utmost care to genuinely help our
patients and the community around them. If this sounds like a great
fit for you, we would love to have you join our wonderful team!
Compensation & Benefits:
- As a growing and essential company, we have many opportunities
for growth and development within the medical industry and are
committed to providing the resources and training you need.
- Pay is market competitive and negotiable based on your
- Full-time employees will be eligible for a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Takes and records temperatures, respiration, and pulse.
- Administers medications prescribed by physician.
- Sets up treatment trays, prepares instruments and other
equipment, accompanies and assists physician with treatments.
- Maintains records reflecting community members' condition,
medication, and treatments.
- Assists in maintaining a physical, social and psychological
environment which will be conducive to the best interest and
welfare of community members.
- Maintains a working knowledge of resident's condition at all
times.Qualifications: New Grads Welcome!
- A valid California LVN license, or proof that license will be
complete or renewed soon.
- Previous experience in skilled nursing a plus, but not
- Caring team player and customer service focused
- Ability to multitask and stay organized through daily duties.
Submit your application and join our award-winning team!We are an
equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability,
history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair
Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance. INDHP
Keywords: Redwood Healthcare Center, Oakland , Licensed Vocational Nurse, Healthcare , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!