Chief Program Officer - Nonprofit Mental Health Agency for Children
Company: Seneca Family of Agencies
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Chief Program Officer - Nonprofit Mental Health Agency for
Children Job Locations US-CA-Oakland Job ID 2022-6353 Category
Leadership/Supervisory Positions Job Type Regular Full-Time
Overview Seneca Family of Agencies is an innovative leader in the
provision of unconditional care through a comprehensive continuum
of school, community-based and family-focused treatment services
for children and families experiencing high levels of trauma who
are at risk for family disruption or institutional care for the
children. Seneca's vision for service is an integrated
community-engaged approach with high standards of practice. A Chief
Program Officer (CPO) at Seneca is a critical role in the
advancement and implementation of excellent services for youth and
families. CPOs are responsible for regional and/or program-specific
oversight of Seneca's community-based, permanency, crisis and
clinic programs, as well as driving the strategic planning related
to developing exceptional programs for the agency and community.
- Lead and support innovative and progressive agency initiatives
with leaders representing many dimensions of diversity, spanning
numerous regions and program types.
- Commitment to integrating the values of equity and justice and
an anti-oppressive lens to program oversight and leadership.
- Provide direct oversight of Regional Executive Directors.
- Develop, manage, and strengthen new and existing programs
serving youth and their families involved in child welfare,
juvenile probation, and mental health.
- Define and support the implementation of professional
development and staff engagement activities that support equitable
hiring/promotion practices, minimizes turn-over, and sustains and
strengthens staff morale.
- Facilitate the development of new and maintain existing
relationships with community-based organizations, community
resources, and county, state and federal.
- Ensure fiscal viability and program.
- Conduct outreach to the targeted communities and solicit
feedback for ensuring successful program.
- Manage and analyze in-depth outcomes data and service delivery
effectiveness in order to inform service.
- Inform and promote innovative local, state and national
policies that transform services for children and families.
- Develop and conduct agency-wide and community trainings and
presentations to support professional development of staff, and
promotion of Seneca practices. Qualifications
- MA/MS and clinical licensure preferred.
- Personal or professional experience representative of the
services provided by and/or populations impacted by Seneca Family
of Agencies a plus.
- Valid California Driver's License and insurability by Seneca's
automobile insurance carrier.
- Fulfillment of TB test, fingerprinting and state clearance, and
any other mandatory state/federal requirements.
- Exceptional organizational, writing and computer skills,
including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and
work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Experience supervising leadership teams, including the ability
to build positive team morale while meeting or exceeding
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster. Schedule
- Full time, Monday - Friday.
- Starting at $165,000 - $200,000 per year. Actual salary is
dependent on creditable experience above the minimum qualifications
for the role.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical,
dental, vision and chiropractic coverage, and partially paid
premiums for dependents.
- Ongoing training and professional development
- 5 weeks of flexible paid time off and 11 paid holidays. Sorry
the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: Seneca Family of Agencies, Oakland , Chief Program Officer - Nonprofit Mental Health Agency for Children, Healthcare , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!